-71 pounds and still going (pics)

Options

Replies

• TiffanyKinner
    TiffanyKinner Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself! Congratulations!

2090235.png
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I can't see the photos :cry:

But by all the other comments, I'm sure you look great!
  • bump040510
    Options
    Wow! You were beautiful before, but I wouldn't even know you were the same person now!!!! Again Wow, just wow...fantastic job!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    WOW! WOW! WOW! Awesome job!! :)
  • HGChao
    HGChao Posts: 23
    Options
    Woweee!!! You look so much younger! Great work!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    So cute!! And you are aging backwards at a fast rate! Just the right age to take FULL advantage of being young and beautiful!
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Stunning!! Amazing transformation!! You were and are gorgeous!! Enjoy rockin that Bikini!!
  • sacha1977
    Options
    Can understand why, before you lost the weight that people use to say 'what a pretty face' you truly are beautiful but now you have the body to go with the face.
    Good work. You look stunning :-) xx
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING! ALMOST THERE YAY!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS :)
  • Jbradbury1964
    Jbradbury1964 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Good Lord girl! You look like two different people! You were gorgeous before but now you are rockin that bod! Keep up the good work and it is people like you who motivate people like me to keep it going forward! :flowerforyou:

17505996.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!! You did that. LOL
  • footballmom12
    footballmom12 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job..you look amazing!! You can do anything now!!!
  • Mainey13
    Mainey13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    How many calories were you eating? Exercise?
  • Mom_4_More_Muscles
    Options
    Wow!!! Absolutely beautiful!! I love your success story! I started at 225 after I had my twins. I'm now at 117. I congratulate you for sticking with it...one day at a time....one pound at a time... one success at a time!! What a fantastic accomplishment!!!

KUDOS!!! to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • Melysa1988
    Melysa1988 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    omg! im so inspired! my goal is similar to yours. im 5'2 190lbs and my goal is 135lbs! i just started last week. Thank you for sharing!
    I was gonna skip my work out today but now im getting my butt up lol
  • WolffRN
    Options
    thank you for posting!!!!!!!!! I needed this today!! I can do this!!!!! I have about the same to loose as you did!! I'm very proud of you!!
  • SewManyBlessing47
    SewManyBlessing47 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. You was and still a pretty young lady. Sometimes God gives you the boost you need to find your real inner self. Low self esteem was it's a SEASON of your life that has pass to get to where God want you today. god made all women to be strong and now is your season to be STRONG. Now nothing is holding you back. Live your life to the fullness. You Look Amazing. I will join you this summer too rocking them single digit clothes.I'm also not far from my goal weight. It's a great feeling. Good lucky with your progress. Be bless and healthy. P.S. Think Positive Get Positive Results! You can add me as a friend.

Sew Many Blessings
    Mary
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    U look sooo much younger! Great work! Keep it up!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!