Confessions......

Options

Replies

• KLEALEE71
    KLEALEE71 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire box of Girl Scout Lemonades yesterday, and another entire box today. I would eat another tomorrow, but my husband forced me to give my last box away.

Yummy! I didn't buy any Girl Scout cookies this year, but a friend gave me one of the Lemon cookies. They are delish!! Glad I didn't buy any. did you say Thank you to your husband, LOL.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    looks like i wont be able to stay in the us anymore
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    OH... THOSE ARE GOOD!! A few weeks ago I had nearly two complete boxes of Girl Scout Cookies in one weekend - pretty sure I DID NOT record them. Yeah, every single one of them was completely worth it. That might have been the last time I fell off that cliff. I still have 20+ boxes down in the garage. Can you say "Willpower?"

I'd be happy to take some off your hands :bigsmile:

I haven't seen one GS yet and I've been looking!! A MFP friend sent me a couple boxes and I enjoy a few frozen Thin Mints every day!!
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I had 2 timbits today (donut holes from Tim Hortons)...
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Malted balls- those robin eggs get me every time! I bought them yesterday and the bag is empty. :(
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire box of Girl Scout Lemonades yesterday, and another entire box today. I would eat another tomorrow, but my husband forced me to give my last box away.

I knew I couldn't be trusted. All the boxes I bought I either let the kids keep or they sent them to our boys & girls overseas.
    But really, those boxes are small. I mean a box of oreos would be way worse =0
  • DLJ_77
    DLJ_77 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I ate most of a large bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs yesterday...thank God they are all gone now. They were torturing me...
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i had pizza last night and jack in the box tonight...

i'm still under, but now i'm feeling the sodium.. blech..
  • siobhano_
    Options
    I had apple pie for breakfast... so worth it.
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I cant go #2 in a public rest room. EVER. I must be at home, and struggle when I travel. lol
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots of cheezy poofs!
  • Luke_Quist
    Luke_Quist Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    OH... THOSE ARE GOOD!! A few weeks ago I had nearly two complete boxes of Girl Scout Cookies in one weekend - pretty sure I DID NOT record them. Yeah, every single one of them was completely worth it. That might have been the last time I fell off that cliff. I still have 20+ boxes down in the garage. Can you say "Willpower?"

What type were they?????? I had 90 boxes in my house for two weeks and I'm still on one box. I've been extremely good:)

Let's see... Tagalongs and Samoas. Dee-lish! 90 boxes - yeah, you've been really good. Dang! Good luck with that!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I ate most of a large bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs yesterday...thank God they are all gone now. They were torturing me...

I ♥ Mini Eggs!!!
  • JaclynnGail
    JaclynnGail Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Today was supposed to be my "cheat meal". Instead of a cheat meal, I spent every one of my cheat meal calories getting hammered on wheat beer at the movie theater on an empty stomach. It was glorious.
  • sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I love this thread...makes me feel normal.

I "shared" cake with my 2yr old twins this afternoon...they got small bites and mommy got big bites. :) Unfortunately I cant count the number of times I've stolen food fr them...no wonder they are so skinny haha
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I have a confession that is not food related, but applies here just the same. I have an MFP friend that is driving me nuts. The only reason I have not deleted this person is because they happen to be HOT! Shallow? Yep!

Michelle
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options

I ♥ Mini Eggs!!!

Those are like crack to me
  • Luke_Quist
    Luke_Quist Posts: 43 Member
    Options

I'd be happy to take some off your hands :bigsmile:

I haven't seen one GS yet and I've been looking!! A MFP friend sent me a couple boxes and I enjoy a few frozen Thin Mints every day!!

Thin Mints are good - especially frozen, that's how my wife (ok, maybe me as well) likes them too. I walked by a few more GSC tables today. Does anyone else get the "evil eye" when you respond that you already have a pallet load in your garage...? I got a couple of those looks today. Some people's kids. :)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    You can "hide" them for a while. It helps sometimes. You can always unhide when you feel like going nuts again. ha I was doing the hide thing on and off and then ended up deleting. It was kind of a peaceful feeling..... :)
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Today was supposed to be my "cheat meal". Instead of a cheat meal, I spent every one of my cheat meal calories getting hammered on wheat beer at the movie theater on an empty stomach. It was glorious.

LOVE IT!!