HAPPY 365 TO ME!!!! WHAT A GREAT YEAR!!!!(PICS)

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED!!!! What a year it has been...So much as changed not only on the outside but on the inside. I am the best Stephanie I can be...I live a positive life and try to share with others my story and inspire..This lifestyle of healthier living with exercising and eating has had it's Ups/Downs but with the support of my pals and trying to stay focus on the ultimate goal which is being healthy I made it thru to my 1 Yr...YEAHHHHHHH...I am going to save the long story for my blog...but to share a few of my accomplishments....I made got into my 1st bikini since 11th grade...I did my first DVD by Jillian 6w/6p and has been a huge fan since, Been a faithful member of a gym for 9yrs and never lost the weight that I have here..Didn't think the day would come when I would lead many challenges( KB&T, No scales Challenges, 6w/6p, squat challenges, and daily mini challengs with my family here at MFP ...I have met close at least 8 of my pals and they are just what they seem here.. Thank everyone here at MFP...Its because of the motivational stories and love that I made it thru...My next yr I plan to become a Life Coach locally to help others... YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH..I am just so excited... Started out at 202 on MFP... and didn't become consistent with logging until Feb 2011..54 pds down and feeling great... Here are pics from my journey

392-1-1.jpg

IMG_3330-1-1-1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!