The longest you've gone without....

Options

Replies

• Ginger4real
    Options
    NO sex during pregnancy ?? WHAT!!!! Was there a medical reason ? I woulda lost my mind ...Since my first time...Maybe a week or two tops! And If 2 weeks I am a total B%^*H ...Can't stand my own self!
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Years. My dh is grossed out by pregnancy, weight gain on my part and me nursing a baby. So two kids in seven years means.... round about 3.5 years of no sex.

This makes me sad for you :( your husband should think you are even more beautiful when pregnant. I gained 60 lbs when i was prego with my son and my husband still told me I was hot. He was lying, lol, but it was a nice thing to hear when I felt like a whale. I hope your husband treats you with the respect you deserve after having his children.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    20 years :). Not necessarily waiting for marriage but just the right person (I know I sound like a cornball)

Nope, not corny at all.
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    4 long months this time.....
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    No longer than a week, thank God. :D
  • Allihexen
    Allihexen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Three weeks. Never going that long again. It hurt when we did have it after we did have it again.
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Probably about a month, or just a little over.
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    19 years.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    maybe 2 weeks - 3 weeks in the past 4 years :p
  • Kdingo
    Kdingo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    NEVER!!!

I am 25 y/o and I grew up with alot of my friends getting pregnant and getting it on with different people everyother day, so I decided it wasnt for me until I some silly *kitten* puts a ring on it.

Almost caved a few times but luckily I found out that they were a**holes before... phew.

I know... I know... I am a rare breed.

Me too! Though it's just 'cause no one's interested.:laugh:
  • Vegan_Runner
    Vegan_Runner Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    8 months while on deployment away from my hubby
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    6 months to the day while hubby was in Iraq. Glad those times are far behind us.
  • slayerdan
    Options
    IDK but for anyone that needs help with a long streak, drop me a line and we will fix that right up.

Kidding.

:)
  • rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    during my divorce it was about 15 months - thankfully that was along time ago.

Now I live with the energizer bunny!!!!
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Phsyically......and that counts all forms......about two years. As for quality and quantity both physically and psychologicaly, sadly and regretfully 14 years.
  • Kdingo
    Kdingo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    20 years :). Not necessarily waiting for marriage but just the right person (I know I sound like a cornball)

No way, that's what I'm waiting for too!:ohwell:
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Two years. I'm back in the saddle now though...to the annoyance of my neighbours who have respectfully asked me to be a little quieter ... oops. I am so embarrassed... :-(
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Two years. I'm back in the saddle now though...to the annoyance of my neighbours who have respectfully asked me to be a little quieter ... oops. I am so embarrassed... :-(

LMFAO. My battle buddy and I used to live in a duplex and had some neighbors who were loud..the images..they left..in our heads, without even being involved, led us to captain morgan many nights. We just wanted some sleep lol.

As for the question 10 months (deployments woohoo! when they say sexually deprived for your freedom..they mean it.)
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    2 years
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You are awesome and you won't regret it!! IF I could only turn back time....! God bless you!