I'm doing it i've lost 55.5 lbs

Options
rahmyers
rahmyers Posts: 75 Member
The Wii went from tauntingly calling me obese to over weight and now i'm normal!!! Prednizine and MCTD take that!!! I've still got a bit more to go but I can sure see the results! I'm way more toned all over, and I can ride my bike at a moderate intensity for 1 hour 20 minutes without suffering for days afterword. I just want to say thanks for allowing me to learn from you all. I went from 210 to 154.5 yesterday!!!! I still got some to go I want to be 135-140 toned.

normal-1.jpg

Replies

• mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!

My Wii is taunting me right now... telling me that it's betting I won't get on there and do my workout, lol ;)
  • rahmyers
    Options
    I know right? Don't let the Wii win!
  • MustangCindy67
    MustangCindy67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!! Doing everything right...:)
  • solobrain
    Options
    Fantastic! What diet did you follow?
  • rahmyers
    Options
    I've watched my calories using MFP, and exercized 4-5 days a week. I've been eating healthier then ever. For example last week I found a store that had spaghetti squash and I loaded up on 6 of those puppies. I've still got 2 small ones left. I also found with my autoimmune disease I can't work out like i'd like, but I try to make each time I do intense. I'm able to wring sweat from my hair and my towel is damp like after you use one from a shower.
  • shinyshell55
    shinyshell55 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Super impressive!! Your success is my inspiration!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Thank you for sharing...you're an inspiration! I've lost 33 lbs over the last couple of years and am on a plateau but am ready to refocus. So reading your success story, really helps!
  • imaheal
    imaheal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Excellent!:flowerforyou:
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    That's my goal too, can't wait for my Mii to not plump out after the weigh in! LOL
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    The Wii went from tauntingly calling me obese to over weight and now i'm normal!!! Prednizine and MCTD take that!!! I've still got a bit more to go but I can sure see the results! I'm way more toned all over, and I can ride my bike at a moderate intensity for 1 hour 20 minutes without suffering for days afterword. I just want to say thanks for allowing me to learn from you all. I went from 210 to 154.5 yesterday!!!! I still got some to go I want to be 135-140 toned.

normal-1.jpg

Congratulations!!! You are SOOO inspiring!! I too started at 210 and am now at 200..........would LOVE to end up around 150. How many calories do you eat a day and how often do you exercise and what do you do? THANKS!! I KNOW you will make it all the way!
  • wendyrn1
    wendyrn1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • imaheal
    imaheal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have not gotten off my diet a single time! BUT, I've lost 10 1/2 lbs, then I'll weigh and have gained a lb, then lose a lb, then gain 1 1/2. I do not eat earned calories from exercise. I try to exercise everyday. I drink my water. What gives? I eat 1200 healthy calories a day. Have been on the diet a month tomorrow. I am happy for your success. Advice, please..:cry:
  • Taitiant
    Options
    :drinker: WTG!!!!

16512618.png
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • toniachoi
    Options
    That is amazing! It's stories like yours that totally inspire me! Congrats and best of luck as you reach your ultimate goal! :)
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I lost 60 and it's great be in a healthy range, both on the Wii and in real life! Keep up the hard work!
  • smsavoy
    smsavoy Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Way to go with getting to the normal status. I stop getting on the wii, except for once or twice a month. I hate that it keeps telling me I am obese or that I didn't reach my goal. The wii is a great source for exercise if i can't make it outside.

Imaheal - I am in the same boat, haven't lost much weight since i added in exercise. I don't eat my exercise calories back either. Debating if i want to exercise any more today since i am already under my calories. I am just so full and don't want to eat any more.
  • mcorange01
    mcorange01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That wii is pyscho!! Keeps me movitated.. "You seem a little shaky today" Well DUH. this is hard... Boxing is kicking my butt. But I am determined to beat it!! Good Luck everyone!
  • Captian_Dathon
    Options
    OMG I totally understand the excitement you feel when the wii fit says you're "normal"! :D I JUST got there yesterday, and was so excited. But I won't lie, I'm terrified of next weigh in. I don't want to gave gone back up!
  • JulaMonster
    JulaMonster Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Woohoo well done! I went from "obese" to "overweight" on my wii with my weigh in this week! (Gosh, writing it out like that still sounds so grim, but when it means my wii isn't as mean to me anymore, it is a big deal!!!) :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!