JUNE STARTERS WEIGH IN for July 6th

Options

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I do have something FUN to add....
    At church yesterday I had a lady come up and ask me "What are you doing"? I was like, "WHAT"? And she said, "To loose weight. You're looking good"! I was like...YAY!!! So, that really brought my spirits up :happy: Just wanted to share. ... Isn't it really nice when someone notices?!! :happy:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 199 lbs, which is a 1 lb loss this week, Also lost one inch off my waist and one inch off my hips.

Awsome work everyone!!:flowerforyou:
  • JenMarie
    JenMarie Posts: 15
    Options
    Down 3 pounds. Was glad to see that. It makes me want to work harder.

SW 206.6
    CW 203
    STG 199
    LTG 120

Glad to see everyone is doing well.

JenMarie :love:
  • JenMarie
    Options
    Weighed in at 199 lbs, which is a 1 lb loss this week, Also lost one inch off my waist and one inch off my hips.

Out of the 200's !!!!!!! That is reason to celebrate. Go do something nice for yourself. When I get to the 100's I am going to go buy a cute bra and pantie set.

Congrats, JenMarie:flowerforyou:
  • jeanns
    jeanns Posts: 58
    Options
    AGH! I don't know what's happening, but I just am NOT staying on track :sad:

I am starting to get discouraged and I know this is our weigh-in thread, but I couldn't bring myself to weigh in this morning- I'm way too scared! I need help! I was getting close, but I feel like I gained everything back and I had a mini-goal of losing 10lbs by my bday (Aug 1st) and now I know that's not going to happen and sometimes this feels so overwhelming!

I have this problem of binge-eating- does anyone else do this?!? :noway: It's like my brain doesn't register that I'm full and then, before I know it, I'm in a world of hurt and totally ashamed. Has someone figured out a way to combat this? I mean, overall I eat pretty healthy stuff, nothing too processed, low GI carbs, etc. This is my downfall, my self-sabotage! Any advice? Sorry to put this on the weigh in post
  • JenMarie
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!!!

After a complete change of lifestyle where I have cut out all junk food, pop, tea and started exercising, drinking 8 cups of water a day, here are my results:

SW: 253.4
    Last Week: 250.4
    CW: 244.0

Lost this week: 6.4
    Total: - 9.4 lbs

And for someone who was addicted to chocolate and pizza and other junk foods I am so excited. I don't even miss them and don't really have any cravings. Yay! And when I do have cravings it is only for a few seconds and then I think of all of you and pass on it.

Take care and thank you for your inspiration and motivation.

Tammy

That is wonderful! WOW 6.4 pounds. Keep doing what you are doing. It is working.
  • rbeglen
    rbeglen Posts: 37
    Options
    I just wanted to brag a bit! I am down 13 pounds in 30 days! Yay for me....
  • JenMarie
    Options
    AGH! I don't know what's happening, but I just am NOT staying on track :sad:

I am starting to get discouraged and I know this is our weigh-in thread, but I couldn't bring myself to weigh in this morning- I'm way too scared! I need help! I was getting close, but I feel like I gained everything back and I had a mini-goal of losing 10lbs by my bday (Aug 1st) and now I know that's not going to happen and sometimes this feels so overwhelming!

I have this problem of binge-eating- does anyone else do this?!? :noway: It's like my brain doesn't register that I'm full and then, before I know it, I'm in a world of hurt and totally ashamed. Has someone figured out a way to combat this? I mean, overall I eat pretty healthy stuff, nothing too processed, low GI carbs, etc. This is my downfall, my self-sabotage! Any advice? Sorry to put this on the weigh in post

I am not claiming to have all the answers but this is just some stuff that I know works for me. Drink a large glass of water before you eat anything. Don't eat in front of the tv or out of a bag (like chips). After you are finished eating, clean up, go brush your teeth to get the taste out of your mouth and go outside to do something for 10 minutes.

You are doing fine. You are recognizing your weaknesses and trying to correct them.

Best of luck this week. JenMarie
  • jbunzsno
    jbunzsno Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    At church yesterday I had a lady come up and ask me "What are you doing"? I was like, "WHAT"? And she said, "To loose weight. You're looking good"! I was like...YAY!!! So, that really brought my spirits up :happy: Just wanted to share. ... Isn't it really nice when someone notices?!! :happy:

That happened to me last week too! And it couldn't have happened at a more perfect time. I was feeling so bummed that day that I hadn't lost any weight in a couple of weeks..(this plateau is killing me!) but just the feeling of someone else noticing helped boost my spirits and become more patient with myself :happy:

I have not a lost a pound...in fact this week I gained a pound :mad:
    SW: 231
    LW: 231
    CW: 232

I need to get back on track...I have been sick this weekend, so as soon as I am feeling better, you better believe I am hitting that pavement with everything I got!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options

:flowerforyou: Hooray for you!!! Welcome to ONE-derland! Feels great don't it? :flowerforyou:
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to brag a bit! I am down 13 pounds in 30 days! Yay for me....
    WOW :noway: Great Job!
  • Gisily
    Gisily Posts: 1
    Options
    Well Im new but i hope by next week i will less a litte less:huh:
  • JenMarie
    Options
    Well Im new but i hope by next week i will less a litte less:huh:

Welcome. Sure you will. Let us know. Keep up the good work.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    We made it through the cookouts, baseball games and running from kamikaze fireworks! WTG everyone! :flowerforyou:

SW 250
    CW 232
    Lost three pounds last week! woo hoo! Even better- I've lost another inch and a quarter (yes I count quarters too lol)

I've now lost over eleven inches! YAY!!!! So why aren't my pants bigger? :grumble: I think I was squeezing into a 22, so now I'm in them comfortably lol. I'll take it!
  • slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    I've lost 3 pounds this week!!! I feel much better this week than I did last week :happy: I think I was really "bloated" or something last week :laugh: Everyone else, you're doing so awsome!!!! Keep up the hard work my June starters :wink:

Last weigh in: 235
    This weigh in: 232

-3 ibs :happy: :heart: :happy:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    SW - 176.5
    Current - 174 = A gain from last week, not thrilled but will get back on track :frown:
  • kandyjo
    Options

That happened to me last week too! And it couldn't have happened at a more perfect time. I was feeling so bummed that day that I hadn't lost any weight in a couple of weeks..(this plateau is killing me!) but just the feeling of someone else noticing helped boost my spirits and become more patient with myself :happy:

I have not a lost a pound...in fact this week I gained a pound :mad:
    SW: 231
    LW: 231
    CW: 232

I need to get back on track...I have been sick this weekend, so as soon as I am feeling better, you better believe I am hitting that pavement with everything I got!

Awesome!!! :happy: That's me....after the weekend of really easing up on myself, this week, I am back to being the weight loss Nazi with myself :happy: No being lazy for me. Butt up and exercising....I'm increasing from my last three weeks...
  • kandyjo
    Options
    SW - 176.5
    Current - 174 = A gain from last week, not thrilled but will get back on track :frown:

Absolutely!! Its life :happy: As long as we make the decision to get back on track and actually get our butts back on track...its all good...lesson learned :drinker:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    SW - 176.5

Absolutely!! Its life :happy: As long as we make the decision to get back on track and actually get our butts back on track...its all good...lesson learned :drinker:

Thanks for the encouragement. I got off track for the fourth and then broke my toe so no exercise...So I really appreciate the encouragement.!!!
  • sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    Options
    No change in weight again. I am surprised.....
    I kind of fell off the wagon over the weekend! :frown: My daughters & mom made a 3 course meal for my husband & my anniversary. They had everything all decorated - candle light, music in the background--it was beautiful!! We were not expecting this at all. We had salad and fruit smoothie, then spaghetti and meatballs w/cheese, toasted bread, and wine and my daughters baked a cake for us. I was stuffed!! This happened Friday night, then Saturday went good until the party that night. Sunday went better. But no exercise what-so-ever all weekend, and boy can I tell! Hopefully, I can get back on track starting today.

Congratulations on everybody else's weight loss.