Give or take 148 pounds - with pics

Options

Replies

• foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    that's fantastic, you look amazing!!!!! way to go!
  • AngieMoore1975
    AngieMoore1975 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Seriously!!! Your pics just made my cry!

I know that I don't know you....but I am soooo happy for you!

I started my journey at 243 and I am at 177 now with 27 more lbs to go. When I see pics like yours and the amount that you lost it truly inspires me!!

You are stunningly beautiful!!! And you must be so proud of yourself! Nicly done!! You are an inspiration...thank you so much for posting! :)
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. I am so proud of you and let me tell you I truely understand, you have totally earned that rockin body of yours...WTG
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Nothing short of amazing - your story makes me have HOPE!
  • giddyred
    Options
    Incredible! Way to go! You look gorgeous =)
  • april1lowe
    april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9", a few weeks shy of 50 and I weigh 171 pounds. For some of you this would be a starting point. For me, it's a dream come true.

I've been obese my entire life. I was a pudgy toddler, a chubby kid, and an obese adult. I went straight from "husky" kids clothes to what they used to call "womens" sizes. I remember in 6th grade they lined us all up down the hallway and weighed us on one of those big white scales in front of all our peers and all the 6th grade teachers. I weighed over 225 lbs. I've never been below that weight since - until last fall.

This was me. I weighed 319 pounds the day this picture was taken. It's the only one I could find of me at that weight because I wouldn't allow anyone to take pictures of me for years - I have decades of my life with no photos of me. It was taken during a brief stint at Jenny Craig before I decided I couldn't afford it, and they had to print it out on an inkjet printer because they couldn't give me a file.

beforesmaller.jpg

And this is a lot less of me, taken last week. Yeah, it feels pretty good.

smallavatar-5.jpg

smallavatar-4.jpg

smallavatar-2.jpg

You look wonderful!!!!!!
  • LosingLadi
    LosingLadi Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations to YOU! =)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!
  • tradaboie
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! Great job! Such an inspiration!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!
    Oh my word, I am SO excited for you and proud of you and just want to give you a big hug (not to be creepy, but that is a HUGE accomplishment and I'm just so happy for you)!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Fantastic weight loss, and you look great. How do you feel? It must be just great to wake up every day! You look like you are on top of the world!
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look super FAB!!!!!!!! ULOSO!!!!!! Great job!
  • nkeb12
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing. You look great. How did you do it? I'm new with this site and any pointers would be greatly appreciated!!
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9", a few weeks shy of 50 and I weigh 171 pounds. For some of you this would be a starting point. For me, it's a dream come true.

I've been obese my entire life. I was a pudgy toddler, a chubby kid, and an obese adult. I went straight from "husky" kids clothes to what they used to call "womens" sizes. I remember in 6th grade they lined us all up down the hallway and weighed us on one of those big white scales in front of all our peers and all the 6th grade teachers. I weighed over 225 lbs. I've never been below that weight since - until last fall.

This was me. I weighed 319 pounds the day this picture was taken. It's the only one I could find of me at that weight because I wouldn't allow anyone to take pictures of me for years - I have decades of my life with no photos of me. It was taken during a brief stint at Jenny Craig before I decided I couldn't afford it, and they had to print it out on an inkjet printer because they couldn't give me a file.

beforesmaller.jpg

And this is a lot less of me, taken last week. Yeah, it feels pretty good.

smallavatar-5.jpg

smallavatar-4.jpg

smallavatar-2.jpg

Wow! You look marvelous! Great job!!
  • UglyPlantBasedKitchen
    Options
    Incredible You look great!
  • imaginemoore
    imaginemoore Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!! WORK IT!!!!!!!
  • debb1980
    Options
    Wow... You look amazing. Your hard work is clearly evident. Congrats.
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You are BEAUTIFUL!! AND you look amazing!!! Congrats on your success!!
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    fantastic! amazing! fabulous work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!