JMarigold Posts: 232 Member
    Bummp
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Oooo! Will make these! :)
  • christinaz1985
    christinaz1985 Posts: 18 Member
    bump
  • This recipe looks good but just to warn you all, Splenda does actually have calories. In one cup it has 96 calories instead of zero. If something has less than 5 calories per serving, the company is allowed to say it has zero. That's why even with the 5 lb. bag of Splenda they still use a serving size of 1 teaspoon. The calories come from the fillers in the product, not the sucralose.

This actually brings the calorie count up to 60 which is still fantastic for brownies in my book. Good Job!
  • RonaLB
    RonaLB Posts: 15 Member
    bump
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    bump
  • what size pan should we use to yield 9 equal pieces?
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    bump!!
  • Thanks I am definitly attempting these next weekend!!:smile:
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    bump
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    Who put the bump in the bump bah bump bah bump? o/`
  • goingmodern
    goingmodern Posts: 25 Member
    bump
  • anothershipman
    anothershipman Posts: 10 Member
    Bump! YUM.
  • bhappy_5
    bhappy_5 Posts: 50 Member
    bump
  • TammyW18
    TammyW18 Posts: 244 Member
    Bump
  • mia63
    mia63 Posts: 29
    BUMP!! Thanks , I'll be making this for my Hubby's Birthday. :bigsmile:
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    40calbrownies.jpg

oops... changed the name of my album in photobucket, it was causing some problems
  • delilah47
    This recipe looks good but just to warn you all, Splenda does actually have calories. In one cup it has 96 calories instead of zero. If something has less than 5 calories per serving, the company is allowed to say it has zero. That's why even with the 5 lb. bag of Splenda they still use a serving size of 1 teaspoon. The calories come from the fillers in the product, not the sucralose.

This actually brings the calorie count up to 60 which is still fantastic for brownies in my book. Good Job!

This is from an earlier post:

<<Hmm when I picked Splenda from MFP database, it showed zero calories. Here is an excerp from information I found on sucralose. Not sure if it's "bible true" or not.

Sucralose is manufactured from sucrose (table sugar). The conversion of sucrose to sucralose is made by adding three chlorine atoms to each molecule of the table sugar. This process makes the sugar indigestible so the body doesn't recognize it as a carbohydrate. Since it isn't digested like sugar, the body isn't able to use it for energy, therefore, no calories are consumed.

As is indicated by the MFP database. >>
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    bump!
  • delilah47
    what size pan should we use to yield 9 equal pieces?

says 8x8 then cut like this # viola!! 9 brownies