Options

Replies

• AlexJourneyHall
    AlexJourneyHall Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I do like them, very much. I wish I had the beginnings of them
  • xo_morgan
    Options
    i love a man with a nice cut stomach..theres nothing sexier than a man with the V & a nice 8 pack. But at the same time. there is nothing cuter than a guy who is just "normal" not big (because im not gonna lie & say i wanna see a beer belly on the beach) but a guy whos not fat but not ripped is pretty sexy also.:wink:
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Yes I do.
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Love abs and the V on guys
  • jonnysmomma
    Options
    Personally, I don't like lots of muscles and all that.*

My hubby is the "teddy bear" type and still has muscles and is strong :)

*The only exception to this is Adam Levine...holy hotness! he is the only man who is built like he is that turns me on. But the odds of Adam Levine and I being in the same room at any time is pretty darn slim...sigh......LOL
  • bricktowngal
    Options
    I love abs! and men with nice arms, butt and legs!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Nope. I do not find six packs or twelve packs attractive at all.
  • jac2lyn
    Options
    A six pack is great if you know how to carry it. I prefer a man who is in shape and can keep up with me but does not have to be chissled. I will say I dont mind a little chissle at times!! :)
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Love abs and someone with great definition.
  • jac2lyn
    Options
    Oh and arms, I LOVE arms. Nice strong arms with some muscle but not massive bulk.
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    hey, when you said 'six pack' I thought you meant a six pack of slimfast. I was like, sure, I can go with the sixpack or buy the powder and milk. LOL.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I like them

newcastle-pr-6pack1.jpg

haha my favourite!

On a man, however, I prefer NO six-pack. Some find this weird, but I just don't like it. I most recently dated a man who worked out and loved beer. He had lovely thick arms, nicely defined pecs, and a soft, not-quite-flat tummy. Perfection.

Oops, forgot to stop drooling long enough to click "Post"
  • vieveykins
    Options
    Why have a 6 pack when you can have a whole keg? I like my hubbie's squishy bits :-)
  • Littlesparky09
    Options
    Not really fussed on them, but as an Australian living in the UK one of the things that surprised me in the UK is the amount of men who get around with no tops on when it gets remotely warm. That isn't a common thing in Australia (like it is in the UK), so you won't be seeing as much naked flesh as you think you might! Good luck with the move and working on the kind of body you want, not what you think others expect.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Yes...and defined arms. I like strong biceps and triceps and all that good stuff.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    They're hot. Just don't overdo it. They can start looking scary.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Doesn't have to be a six pack, but I like firm abs. :bigsmile:
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    That V thing totally creeps me out too.

I don't really care one way or the other about the abs .. it is more on how you treat me and those around you. I think I would have an opinion about you before I ever got to see your abs anyway .. lol. If I like you enough to get to the point to see your abs, it wouldn't matter what they looked like. :)
  • Leesseebee
    Options
    Don't like em-they look like an angry forehead
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I :heart: six packs, the real ones not air brushed!!