• FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    I'm one of the biggest perves I know, lol

Me too!! haha
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I often wake up and can smell coffee or cigarette smoke. No obvious source either, we're never making coffee and there's nobody in the house smokes, and the windows are closed.

JM
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    It's not really a secret, but I have an irrational fear of being impaled. Like, I look at my surroundings all the time to make sure I can't fall on anything that will impale me. I don't drive behind any vehicles carrying logs, pipes, ladders...anything like that.

You watched Final Destination too many times.. I get this sometimes.. but I wouldn't call it a fear so much as an over-active imagination :)
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 965 Member
    Options

That's only because you don't know me

woah, you edited the uniform post away as I was about to quote it...

anyway! if you're in the uk, there's an advert comes on tv all the time for a website called uniformdating - for those in uniform, or those that like people who are!
  • amandakoorime
    Options
    I do a lot of these things. ^_^

Mostly, I sleep with four stuffed animals (slowly turning into five) and I bring them everywhere. Just recently I went to perform a sleep apnea test and my stuffies had to come into the room with me.

But I do imagine characters from my favortie TV show or movie is around me and we go on strange adventures. I do this mostly when driving so that way the car ride isn't as boring.
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    woah, you edited the uniform post away as I was about to quote it

Thought better of it, I don't want a knock at the door from the thought police
    210889 Posts: 21
    Options
    Sometimes I fantasise about bumping into my mine or my boyfriend's exes, just so they can see that we're happy and slim and gorgeous and better off without them :P It's a bit childish and a lot to do with low self esteem.... but you know aha. xo
  • carrie1013
    Options

Lol, me too
  • kelsgrenier
    kelsgrenier Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    When i do dream, its in at least 3 different languages
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think about pushing my wife into the pond when she is feeding the ducks, it would be so funny until she got out
  • carrie1013
    Options
    Sometimes I think about pushing my wife into the pond when she is feeding the ducks, it would be so funny until she got out

:laugh: That is too funny, I hope you can run really fast
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I have a touch of oct too. when I park my car, I have to pull up the emergency brake before turning the car off. If by chance I turn the car off first, I'll have to restart it, then pull up the brake, then turn the car off.

I also put on my uniform in a certain order. If one step is out of order, I have to strip and start all over again. And the list goes on.
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    *ocd
    210889 Posts: 21
    Options

Ahahahaha, oh god these posts are too good.
  • kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    this really isn't a secret if you know me. I sometimes live my life as if i was in a musical. I sing everything I am doing as I'm doing it. I get comments about it all the time. Sometimes I don't even realize I am doing it. The sad part is, I don't have a good voice at all. I may even be tone deaf. everyone listens to me singing off key.
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I know when people are going to die! (I turned to my mum the other day and said i had suddenly started thinking about such and such person - someone i have not seen for years) to find out they had died at that moment. I have done this LOTS in my lifetime. I generally don't tell people as it just makes me appear even more weird :)
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    I know when people are going to die! (I turned to my mum the other day and said i had suddenly started thinking about such and such person - someone i have not seen for years) to find out they had died at that moment. I have done this LOTS in my lifetime. I generally don't tell people as it just makes me appear even more weird :)

OMG! I have this like weird sense too! Not necessarily that they are going to die, but that something has happened or is about to happen to them. Whether it is good or bad .. but a person will pop into my head out of no where and something big has happened to them ... pregnancy, death, sickness, affair .. its very strange.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options

Hey, when am I going to die? I am trying to budget my money. Wanna make sure the last check I ever write bounces. Help me out, please.
  • jhefti13
    Options
    .[/quote]
    My secret: I think of my dog as an actual child. Don't get me wrong, I put my human family members ahead of him, but I still love him as if he were a human child. Did you know dogs don't usually mentally mature past a 4yr old human? That just makes me love him even more LOL shhhh don't tell anyone...
    [/quote]

So do I! I have an advantage though, I have no "human" children it is just me and my dog.
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I have a huge fear of sneezing while im on a bridge in my car; then i lose control and drive over the side of the bridge..so i just hold my sneeze until im off of the bridge.