Replies

• MeowserKitty
    Options
    GNC organic soy protein
    I love it in me oats.
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    EAS chocolate soy protein (180 cals) with a couple tablespoons of BP2 and a banana... it's like a dang milkshake.

I use a similar recipe (I use EAS Chocolate Whey Protein and PB2) and I can confirm it is absolutely delicious! EAS Chocolate all the way!

I use this as well. Mostly because it is one of the few that isn't loaded with artificial sweeteners (which I am allergic to.) I recently bought a 100% whey from GNC with absolutely no sweeteners whatsoever, I like it because it is unflavored so it doesn't conflict with any flavor combinations I put together.
  • Nicoleo1
    Nicoleo1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Vega by Sequel Naturals -Natural or Berry flavor mixed with cold water. I also use Gold Standard Optimum Whey Chocolate mixed with un sweetened coconut milk... mmmmmm!
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    Vanilla Designer Whey is my fav. Get it at Vitamin Shoppe.. I like it because its all natural so no gross chemicals/fillers/thickeners and it tastes good.

I usually blend 1scoop with 1c. OJ and 1/2c. frozen blueberries. I also put in a scoop of greens for digestion :)

Or if im feeling chocolatey I will blend 1 scoop with a 1c. skim milk, 1tbs of cocoa powder, some stevia to sweeten it up and 1 frozen banana.

I have these for b-fast, they are about 300cals and they generally keep me full until lunch.

I LOVE this one. It's very smooth, no grit, tastes awesome and the powder alone is low in calories (100 per scoop). I mix it with one cup of unsweetened coconut milk, a few ice cubes, whatever fruit I need to use up and a touch of sweetener. YUM!!
  • Prefessa
    Options
    Met Rx Plus Vanilla....goes in anything, doesn't give you gas, and doesn't make you loopy. I have used some protein powders that have so much pre digested aminos It makes me sleepy.

Designer Whey is a close second...it dissolves/disperses betterthan anything out there.
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    WOW... SO EXCITED FOR ALL THIS FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS.. THANKS ALL FOR SHARING!!! :)
  • michellebelle1
    michellebelle1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I like Aria Women's Protein (80 cal per serving). I don't know what makes it "women's" protein, but I like it with almond milk at the end of the day for a chocolate milk snack if I have calories left and haven't met my protein goals. I sometimes mix half a serving with water after my morning workouts before I can get to my post-workout snack of almond butter and a banana.
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Myofusion Banana perfection

1 cup 1% milk
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    1/2 banana
    1 TBSP PB
    1 scoop Myo
    5 ice cubes
    blend
    is the banana any good i tried the strawberry and thought it was aweful.

i use powerbeck any flavor but chocolate which is yuk
    my preferred way is 400ml water and 2 scoops

i do like wild berries with 100ml greek yogurt with 1 scoop of strawberry mixed in and poured over the berries
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Whey to Build Muscle, Choc. penut butter, taste wicked!! Mixes with water no problem at all.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I use GNC Amp 100% whey Cookies and Cream - I mix mine with iced coffee and a little bit of half and half and a 1 tsp of vanilla. Just like having a Frapp from Starbucks! The best way for me to start my morning out :)
  • piebird79
    piebird79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    EAS chocolate and vanilla flavors are both good.
  • gdunn55
    gdunn55 Posts: 363
    Options
    GNC 100% Whey Protein- Banana Cream.

Ice cubes
    Water
    1 scoop of GNC 100% Whey Protein- Banana Cream
    1 banana

Blend.

Enjoy.

I've also been known to add honey and/or blueberries to that.
  • Caper85
    Caper85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    THERE ARE SO MANY BRANDS AND FLAVORS OUT THERE... WHAT'S YOUR FAVE?? AND YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO USE IT??

I love Shaklee's Soy Protein Cocoa Flavor! It is full of such great nutrition. I use it as a snack at night if my body is craving calories.
  • askme12
    askme12 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • quinto1025
    quinto1025 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Prograde
  • foramanwhohashope
    foramanwhohashope Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    EAS Myoplex French Vanilla :)
  • kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm finishing off Maxitone Definity...not a big fan. Friend let me try the phd brand. LOVE IT!
    nie and thick :)
  • texastango
    Options
    Depends on what is important to you!

Some varieties people mention here vary in cholesterol content from 5mg to as much as 85 mgs. . I'm not sure why when you are trying to be healthy on the outside you are not concerned with your insides! I know some that use two scoops of Whey per shake and do two shakes per day. Worse case that's 85 mgs of cholesterol x 4 = 340 mgs a day just from whey shakes.

There are several good ones.
    Jay Robb has 25 mg protein, 0 sugar (uses Stevia), 0 fat, 1 carb. 110 cal. Modest Sodium 150mg
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Met Rx Plus Vanilla....goes in anything, doesn't give you gas, and doesn't make you loopy. I have used some protein powders that have so much pre digested aminos It makes me sleepy.

Designer Whey is a close second...it dissolves/disperses betterthan anything out there.
    I use the Met RX Protein Pus Vanilla and the Chocolate....both are very good and a whopping grams or protein in one scoop, 23 grams!!! Tastes good too!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Body Fortress Cookies N Cream