12 lb difference with NROL4W

Options

Replies

• cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. You look great. I'm starting NROL4W on Tuesday.
  • lillydlc
    lillydlc Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Has to be the most noticeable 12 pounds I've ever seen. Yay for heavy lifting!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Way to go! What a difference 12 pounds and NROL4W makes!!!!! YAY!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Super job, I was just reading that book last night/today. Trying to figure it all out, but awesome results like yours make me want to dive right in! Great work!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    such a difference. you have toned up beatifully. well done ;)
  • VAMommyAgain
    VAMommyAgain Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You guys are the best!

Soooo excited to see so many women starting the program...I LOOOVE it! Excited to start Stage 2 next week!
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    wow!! i can totally see a difference - your waist looks great and i am so jealous of the definition in your arms!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    what a difference!!!
  • chcoley
    chcoley Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! I just bought the book this weekend...can't wait to get started!
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get my copy of the book in the mail! Great job!!
  • VAMommyAgain
    Options
    wow!! i can totally see a difference - your waist looks great and i am so jealous of the definition in your arms!

You see definition in my arms?! All I see is fat:sad:
  • Jennifer0878
    Jennifer0878 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!! I'm on Stage 2 of NROL4W and I love it!
  • JessYas
    JessYas Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal and the difference is huge! Adding weights really makes that difference!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Yep ordered my book...Can't wait...LOOKING GREAT!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Read your profile about your EATING!! Thats outstanding! Lifting and eating great combination!!
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!! My boyfriend has the guys version of this book and he swears by it! I want to buy this one... can i ask what else you are doing? Cardio? And what was the time frame in between the two pictures? you look fantastic!!

Also, from what I have heard there is some sort of nutrition plan that is included in the book? Are you following that as well?

Congrats!
  • VAMommyAgain
    Options
    I'm not sure about the time difference...maybe 2 months??...I've only been on mfp for 3 mths so certainly less than that:tongue:

I did not read the food section in depth...I use a BodyMedia Fit so I know exactly how many cals I'm burning in a day. So, I eat whatever I've burned by 7pm which generally gives me about a ~550 cal deficit for the day (I get 200 extra cals/day for breastfeeding). I eat lots of fruits and veggies, nothing low fat (yuck!) and lots of protein (meat, yogurt, nuts, protein powder). I aim for 40% carbs, 30% fat and 30% protein per day. I burn a lot of calories so I generally eat about 2400 cals/day:happy:

I'm training for a half marathon so I do run 3x/wk...two short runs and one long run. If it wasn't for the marathon training I wouldn't do nearly as much cardio as per the suggestion in the book.

And thanks:smile:
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about the time difference...maybe 2 months??...I've only been on mfp for 3 mths so certainly less than that:tongue:

I did not read the food section in depth...I use a BodyMedia Fit so I know exactly how many cals I'm burning in a day. So, I eat whatever I've burned by 7pm which generally gives me about a ~550 cal deficit for the day (I get 200 extra cals/day for breastfeeding). I eat lots of fruits and veggies, nothing low fat (yuck!) and lots of protein (meat, yogurt, nuts, protein powder). I aim for 40% carbs, 30% fat and 30% protein per day. I burn a lot of calories so I generally eat about 2400 cals/day:happy:

I'm training for a half marathon so I do run 3x/wk...two short runs and one long run. If it wasn't for the marathon training I wouldn't do nearly as much cardio as per the suggestion in the book.

And thanks:smile:

Thanks for all the info!!! Very helpful :)
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    WOW...you look AMAZING!! I started lifting too following the Jamie Eason plan but I don't think I've had that great of results. I've only been doing it for 1 month though. I might have to go out and buy this book.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!