What are you going to reward yourself with?

Options
When you reach your GW, what is your reward to yourself going to be?

Apart from a huge sense of satisfaction, I want to get a tattoo up my thigh. Definitely not a nice place for one now but at the end of this journey... it'll be excellent :D

Replies

• Mdd2nd
    Mdd2nd Posts: 13
    Options
    I think if I make it to my goal weight I would like to treat myself to a vacation! Some where tropical so I can take my shirt off and walk around the beach feeling confident and sexy! That would be the best feeling in the world and I would feel like I have really accomplished something

6505063.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • linzirussell
    linzirussell Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    im booked in to get a day of the dead gypsy tattoo on my thigh next week!!!! eeee so excited. Im not at my goal weight yet but i figured i deserve a treat for getting to where i am now! :)
  • AudreyRenee19
    AudreyRenee19 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm going on a shopping spree when I get to my GW!
  • xandra
    xandra Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    New clothes. Can hardly weight (wait) :happy:
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit strange, but my reward is knowing I did it and am healthier than I was before.
  • Robide
    Robide Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I too think I want to get a tattoo, although what of, I don't know.....
  • kao1114
    Options
    Getting inked seems to be the reward of choice! That's what I am going with as well!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    New clothes and a tropical vacation without the kids. :laugh:
  • yp77
    yp77 Posts: 25
    Options
    my sister and I are getting to GW together and have been for our last two tattoo's together so are going to go for another, and b4 we do that a holiday! :)
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Options
    M goal is not so much a weight, but a number of days - I want to do 300 days without alcohol. And my reward is going to be a massive 750ml bottle of Belgian beer.
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Probably donuts. And some new clothes. But mostly donuts.
  • obmckenzie
    obmckenzie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    A friend makes jewelry so we are going to make a bracelet for me. Someone mentioned once on a similar post about getting some professional photos and I think that I might do that as well. I love ModCloth so I think I'm going to get a dress off there and go have some professional photos taken. Hell I might even add the boy in and make them "late" engagement/early wedding photos!
  • Inlet
    Inlet Posts: 135
    Options
    Aerial arts classes! Lyra, silks and dance trapeze!
  • healthytiger
    Options
    Hmmm...

Maybe I'll ask my boyfriend to marry me ;)
    Can I do that?
  • healthytiger
    Options
    Love that!
  • healthytiger
    Options

I meant : Love that!
  • darylinny
    Options
    My husband and I have talked about this and we'll either be jumping out of a plane or bungee jumping off of a bridge somewhere!!!
  • jenn26point2
    jenn26point2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Half Marathon training... I have to lose 40 lbs before I will allow myself to subject my body to that kind of abuse again. I did 6 half marathons last year, all of them weighing over 200 lbs. I refuse to subject my body to that again - not the running, but the heaviness while running. :)

But I like the idea of Aerial Arts!! And have also thought about having some scandid pictures taken.
  • Inlet
    Inlet Posts: 135
    Options

I meant : Love that!

I'm SO EXCITED.
    =)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    a new body!