Good Sports Bras for the abundantly endowed

Options

Replies

• worej
    worej Posts: 108
    Options
    I don't think I'm as big as some of the people commenting here, but with D cups I've had better success layering two bras or a bra and a super tight top than I have just with relying on a single bra and a loose shirt. As another commenter mentioned, sometimes wearing an underwire under a sports bra helps; sometimes I do a slightly-too-small sports bra under a tight workout top.
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    http://www.barenecessities.com

They have a huge selection of bras (sports and otherwise) for big-busted ladies.
  • j3nnij3n
    j3nnij3n Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42D, and I thought the same thing, but I have found that the nike plus size sports bra really supports me. You can buy it online or get lucky like I did and buy it at an outlet! At the outlet it was only 7 bucks!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    I recently purchased an Enell sports bra online and I am in love, I can do plyometrics no problem. Try www.barenecessities.com and click on your bra size and all types of bras and sports bras come up! I myself am a 44H and mine fit perfectly, my back is supported and there is hardly any movement. I never thought I would find one like this. I feel your pain. I have champion, moving comfort as well as the two bra method! But my Enell is the absolute BEST sports bra I have and I will order another one! Hope this helps, good luck!:bigsmile:
  • lsilly15
    lsilly15 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    i actually wear two bras.... one regular bra with no underwire, and then i buy the champion bras with the flex fiber? does that make sense?

http://www.target.com/p/C9-Compression-Bra-Asstd-Colors/-/A-13450366
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I am a 36G and I buy Enell sports bras. Continue to wear cheaper bras but keep your regular bra on under it. The two work best together. You will SWEAT more but who cares as you are working out anyway. Send me a message or FR if you like.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I recently purchased an Enell sports bra online and I am in love, I can do plyometrics no problem. Try www.barenecessities.com and click on your bra size and all types of bras and sports bras come up! I myself am a 44H and mine fit perfectly, my back is supported and there is hardly any movement. I never thought I would find one like this. I feel your pain. I have champion, moving comfort as well as the two bra method! But my Enell is the absolute BEST sports bra I have and I will order another one! Hope this helps, good luck!:bigsmile:

I love Enell too! A friend told me about them. I only buy them online as they are at least $65 each in the store!!!!!!!!!!
  • BlessedEight
    Options
    http://www.barenecessities.com

They have a huge selection of bras (sports and otherwise) for big-busted ladies.

Also, check out www.titlenine.com--- they have sport clothing and sport bras for all sizes of women.
  • Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    pics? haha
    WTF?
  • numindan
    numindan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    i adore my Enell as well. amazing compression for running. absolutely no "bouncing" or pain!
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Double up!
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I love my Under Armour sports bra. I'm not sure what the "design" is called but it zips between the boobs & it crosses in the back between the shoulders. I absolutely love it because it stays TIGHT (no bouncing) and it doesn't dig into the tops of my shoulders.

I have this one too, its great!! I am not "abundantly endowed" though. I have shrinking Cs. I also love this one because you don't have to do gymnastics to get into the damn thing, lol. Just slip your arms in, kinda like a vest, and zip it up the front.
  • summerlancaster
    Options
    I'm a 40DDD and buy the high impact, front close ones from Lane Bryant. Watch for sales -- you can get them for about $20. Soooo worth it!
  • shlbygt1967
    Options
    JC Penny has some good bras. Resonable pricing and you can try them on instead of having to order online.
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    enell bras im an h and its great :-) (its not pretty but it totally does the job)
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options

^^^^
    THIS!!!

As a 36DDD..Enell is the only way to go!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I’ve got nothing to add….just stopped by to see who was abundantly endowed ;-)
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I wear two bras to the gym: underneath is a regular bra with underwire and everything to provide support, and over top is a size-too-small sports bar to hold everything in place and absorb some of the sweat. Between the two they do everything I wish I could get in a single bra. Not an elegant solution, but with a G-cup you do what you have to.

Me too!! A regular bra, a too-tight sports bra (cheap from target but the kind with an actual size and adjustable back strap) a tight-ish workout tank and then (phew, finally!) a tank top or t-shirt. It's annoying but burpee-proof which is what my workout needs ;-)
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    ENELL!!!! The best bra ever!!!!! It is worth every penny!!!:heart::bigsmile: :heart:
  • goncrazy
    Options
    ENELL Sports Bra!!!! I promise you will not regret trying this bra. I am a 36DDD and this is the ONLY bra that works for me. They also have a "Lite" version for everyday wear. I LOVE both these bras.