Women - what's your favorite protein powder?

Options
13»

Replies

• losingthisweight
    Options
    I love the Body by Vi shakes. They are yummy and filling. Also very low cost.
  • melrn
    melrn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Are you an Arbonne consultant? (I am.)
  • elsinora
    elsinora Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Spiru-tein banana or cookies and cream one. The only ones I like. It's only 99 cals per sachet / scoop and it's like having a milkshake!
  • future_marathoner
    future_marathoner Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    i use profit- its ALL natural

Ultimate ProFIT is powered by:

Sustain-It™, a smarter protein blend for maximum bioavailability in every gram
    FITzyme™, a cutting-edge blend of enzymes, helps maximize your body’s ability to absorb Sustain-It™.
    FITboost™, an antioxidant blend of mood-elevating “superfoods” for immune system health.*
    Non-hormonal and non-GMO whey and soy proteins
    Natural, whole-food ingredients with only 100 calories per serving!
    Directions: Add one level scoop to an 8 oz. glass of water, milk, juice, or blend in favorite foods. When mixing, add liquid first, then blend, stirring briskly until completely dissolved.
  • behappydance
    Options
    Melaleuca protein shakes are my favorite!
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I have spend a lot of money, and been very dissappointed. I am really sensative to after taste. Nu Tek Pro 5 is the only one so fat that doesn't give me an after taste. Some didn't give an after taste until a couple weeks or month of using it. I've been using Nu Tek for over a year with no problem. Several flavors. My husband likes the ones I don't, but we both swear by it. Also I want the most bang for my buck, Nu Tek is 145 cal, 32 g protein with only 1 g fat.
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    So many choices! I wish they had sample-sizes for sale so you could try some of these before investing money in the giant jugs and then finding out the one you bought is awful! Guess I'm going to just have to go out on a limb and get one...something chocolate for sure!

Go to an actual supplement store and they'll let you try a sample of whatever you're considering.
  • Bean615
    Bean615 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60, Chocolate flavor. I drink it straight, 1 scoop/4oz of water (really cold water). It's YUMMY!