5'6 Girls what weight do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• Wottie72
    Wottie72 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and currently 146 with 1lb to go. I have lots of Boden outfits in (uk) size 12 so I dont really want to have to buy a whole new wardrobe. Mind you did buy my first size 10 skirt last week.
  • CoralConnor
    CoralConnor Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and am aiming for 165 (a 30lb loss for me). Once I get to 165 I may decide to lose another 5-10lbs. But I recall feeling really good about my body at 155-160.
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    145-150
  • Megclark37
    Options
    My starting weight: 148
    Current weight: 140
    Goal weight:125 and toned!
  • dpk1955
    dpk1955 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh 174 lbs but last January I weighed 220lbs. My goal is to weigh 150. I think any less then that I would not ,look so good ( I am 56 yrs.old). I am currently a part of our areas Transformation Nation (Triad, NC). We are working out at area Y's with a personal trainer. I have lost 3 lbs since February 8th. My goal is to tone up all this flab I have from losing the inital weight and not exercising like I should have.
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm 190 now but my goal is 173 which would put me at a healthy bmi and look great on me =) Oh btw I'm down 50+/- lbs from where I used to be.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Goal weight is 120. My current profile pic is at that weight (need to upload more soon!)
  • Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 120 right now. The last few times I weighed I was 132.4 (exactly). But I go more by how it looks. If I manage to lose body fat without losing so much weight that's fine too :)

Right now the goal of 120 is just a reminder that I need to lose... I'm not hung up on the number (but also don't want to go below that, I'm not built for the 110 lbs soaking wet look)
  • Hink4Iowa
    Hink4Iowa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    im 5'7 and want to be at 150 im now at 183 started at 207
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    SW: 166
    CW: 157
    GW: 135-140

I'm not sure yet. I would just love to be under 150 for now. I got so close and then ruined it over Christmas break. I think much lower than 140 would be too difficult for me to maintain. But it's been so long since I was that weight that I don't know.
  • teimorza
    Options
    I'd love to be 130-135. I'm at 150 right now, so it's gonna be a battle.
  • kkrondon
    kkrondon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and my goal is 150 lbs./20 more lbs. to go. But it really depends on your body's proportions and what looks and feels right for you. As long as ur in the range for a healthy weight at your height, then it's all good!
  • sunnyhappydays
    sunnyhappydays Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 140 lbs.
  • lovemyself4me
    Options
    Im hoping to be around 150lbs for now. Once I get there I'll think about how much more I want to lose!
  • laymon23
    laymon23 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I always feel like the odd one out on posts like this...my goal is 160(or in the 160s..) I'm currently at 169(down from 235!) :)
    I have a larger frame, and I just don't see the need for myself to reach anything lower...I want to live, and enjoy eating still! :)

Not the odd one out. My goal is initially 154lb. I don't have a big frame, but I am top heavy (even when thin) so I have to take that into account.
  • kbendert
    kbendert Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and originally started at 186 to lose weight in 2010. My first goal was just to get in the healthy BMI range, which I am right now at 153. I hope to lose another 10-15 pounds to get around 140. Once I reach that goal, I think I'll be happy. :)
  • iamlottiebee
    iamlottiebee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    When I first started my weight loss journey I was 187lbs, I got down to 147lbs and got kind of stuck, and started on here. I'm currently 136lbs, and would ideally like to get down to about 121-125lbs, and hopefully toned with it.... :)
  • I'm between 5'6-5'7 and currently weigh 141Lbs. I'm happy enough with the number I see on the scale. However, I want to get more fit. I'm hoping to lose more fat and then gain more muscle. :)
  • CampKelly
    CampKelly Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Here's honesty....I'm 5'6 and 268....just started week 3. I'd like to get under 200' but my first goal is to get to 220 cause it just sounds good :)
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I started at 314. My goal on here is 180. If I could go lower that would be great, but I have a lovely Kardashian booty and nice boobs that I'm not interested in losing...lol. My guy loves my curves, so I'd be crazy to make them disappear!

I'm at 230 right now and someone told me the other day that I need to make sure I stop before I go too far and look sick.....I don't think I look sick, but I do know that if I end up going much lower than 180, my ribs are gonna stick out and I don't want that. I've got a larger bone structure so I need to take that into account. I also know that people think I'm lying when I tell them what I weigh because they don't believe it. I've got a lot of muscle built up, so I'm thinking that once I hit Onederland, I may need to reevaluate my goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!