Who is working to be fit at fourty

Options

Replies

• girlnumber57
    Options
    I'll be 39 this July, so same goal here too!
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Yup that would be me! Gonna be 39 in April and the huge40 is around the corner! I am totally gonna look great at 40! Feel free to add me :) Hard to believe we are almost 40. I'm determined to be great!
  • DinaRobin
    DinaRobin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yep! 40 is just under 2 years away for me and a real marker in the sand for getting my body and fitness back after a child rearing 30's.
  • StevieJ41
    StevieJ41 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm still working on the fit part but I am a fabulous 41 year old. :wink: lol
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Turning 40 this summer on July 6! I'm tired of being tired and pudgy! Working on eating better and exercising more. I do not want to look the same way I did on my birthday last summer!
  • Goose28in
    Goose28in Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are 39 with the Big 4-0 birthday this summer. We are working hard to be close to or at our goals weights by our birthdays.
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'll be 39 in June and hope to be at my goal weight by the time I turn 40. My headline on my profile says, "50 before 40," so I have 33 pounds to go until goal. I think I can, I think I can... :laugh:
  • TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    39 in July! If all goes well at just 1lb a week, I should be pretty hot...lol :) Have wanted to be Wonder Woman for Halloween forever and this is the year I do it!
  • taxacctdfw
    taxacctdfw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I started my journey when I turned 39 wanted to be fit at 40, but my 40th year was actually a very stressful year and it didn't happen as planned, but I am still in my 40th year. 41 in May. I am on the right path now and looking forward to the future. Being fit, healthy and happy. I don't look nor do I act like I am 40. So I am here to motivate and need motivation, so please feel free to add me if you would like.
  • MrsAgi
    MrsAgi Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    40 this November and my absolute goal and main motivation is to be fit and slim by then:)
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I've wasted almost 7 years with this added weight. Vowed to myself to be in shape when I hit 40--just turned 42 this month and it FINALLY hit home. So all you soon to be 40 somethings...do it now, no more wasting precious time feeling the way you are. Besides the weight factor, being in the 40's is pretty darn good!! :wink:
  • breezystreet
    Options
    Yep!! Thats me!! Turning the big 4-0 in December and I want to be looking GOOOD!!! I wont be at my complete goal by then, but I'm working hard to get that way!! Feel free to add me!
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    OOOH OOOOH me me
    I will be 41 next month...and want to still be Fit and Fabulous IN my forties....
    feel free to add me
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I started this lifestyle change in May 2010 - by my 40th birthday in Aug 2010, I had lost almost 40lbs. Good luck to you! 40 is the new 30...:wink::wink: :wink:
  • lisabruce12
    lisabruce12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 in August... I actually have two goals right now. Goal 1) to lose 10 pounds by May 5th...my wedding day! Goal 2) to lose another 10 by my 40th birthday...8/18/12
  • revadiana
    revadiana Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40 in Dec and am probably more fit now than I've ever been in my life. I was bummed I didn't reach my goal before my 40th. But I try not to dwell.

17935566.png
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    I had the fit at 40 goal but never had a road map, now 43 and on my way.
  • ShazMc73
    ShazMc73 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 in July 2013 and my goal is to get in shape by my 39th birthday this year so that I can maintain to 40 and then never look back! 63 down - 9 to go!!!
  • 40andchange
    Options
    Me! I am going to be forty on June 2nd this year. Fitness means everything to me now.
  • Lorrie_73
    Lorrie_73 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just signed up to this site yesterday and need buddies! I turn 39 this December and like you said, 40 is right around the corner. I need to lose about 100 lbs and get back in shape. My husband and I want children and I am in no shape for that right now. I know my clock is ticking too, so gotta get a move on.