Lost 115lbs!

Options
Hello. Just wanted to tell everyone that has a big goal, to never give up. I set my goal for 133lbs and am now at 115lbs gone. It does get harder as you get closer to your goal, but it is possible. Check out my profile pic and you will see the difference. DO NOT GIVE UP!

GOOD LUCK!

Gail :smile: :happy: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mochomito
    mochomito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! way to go - I too would like to loose more than 100lbs. I just started this about a week ago - and soo far it's going well.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on all ur hard work!
  • NamsdnaL
    NamsdnaL Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! That is awesome and inspiring. Thank you! I have 106lbs to lose and I'm already down 11lbs but the good old chocolate cravings are starting to hit. :(
    I think I'll go workout maybe that will help my cravings.
  • brenda26143
    brenda26143 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing !!! can you add me as a friend to help me along my journy i have atleat 60 pounds i would like to loose and tomorrow will be one week excited to weigh in the morning this really feels like something i can stick to !! And you look really great !!!
  • WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Your picture says it all. Congratulations!!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous dahling!!

One other thing people is that Gail EATS!!! So stop starving yourselves and eat to fuel your body cause she is a workout demon as well!
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I lost 42 lbs before starting on here. Isn't it a good sign when your glasses become way to big for your face? I had to get smaller ones when not wearing contacts.
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome!! You look great, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your story with us
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! I need to lose about the same amount. Thanks for inspiring me to keep it up! Congrats on your success so far!
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! And as my girl PSYCHME said, I do eat! Thats right! And I do cheat and some days I even skip the gym. I am not going to kill myself for eating 300 extra calories and you shouldnt either!

Good luck to you all and thanks for all the new friend requests!
  • EricaHasJoy
    Options
    WOW CONGRATS!!!! That is AWESOME!!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great!
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You truly are an amazing role model to us all.
    Beautiful job..
    Thanks for the positive words..
  • suzgyo
    suzgyo Posts: 29
    Options
    Congrats girl!!! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous and I am so proud of you!
  • mama_beth
    Options
    You're awesome and you know it!
  • Jordynnsmom
    Jordynnsmom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. YOU ARE AWESOME! This helps me keep going when I feel like giving up.
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That is great ! Thanks for sharing and giving me that extra boost to keep going:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!