Options

Replies

• pinkiekat
    Options
    awsome job!!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for the inspiration. I've lost 33 lbs and would like to lose another 95. So it really (really!) helps to read your story.
  • Darrknys
    Options
    wow! Grats on all your hard work! Looking great and super happy for you :flowerforyou:
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love such amazing and inspiring success stories......thanks for sharing!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    totally inspiring! great work, you look amazing!
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    ****A m a z i n g****** A true inspiration! You look amazing and can't wait to read your "goal reached" post!

All the best
    Goaliema
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    you are all welcome! :flowerforyou:

when i first made that goal i thought i was nuts! :huh:

i used to look at people that had lost over 100lbs and thought that it would never be me! EVER! And then it happened. :noway:

when i first started i could exercise for only about 15mins on the treadmill at like the lowest speed before i thought that i was going to die. :sad: :grumble: :explode: :angry: :mad:

It was a gradual process. I got a hand-me-down treadmill from my cousin and just worked that sucker! I lost 80lbs in 8mnths on my own and then i got bored! :yawn:

I joined a gym, got a personal trainer...etc... now i try to workout atleast 5 days a week (but if I miss a day or two i dont kill myself) for about 1-2hrs a day..usually a mix of cardio and weights.

as for eating, in the beginning i was afraid to go out to eat and never did it. but i was missing out on the social aspect. now that i have come this far i have started to go out to dinner with my boyfriend once a week and then really try to eat at home for all other meals, its difficult, but its possible. If i go out more than once a week, so be it. :devil:

(but you will not see me eating big greasy bacon cheeseburgers and hot fudge sundaes though (my two favorite things) :sad:)

as for what has helped me the most on this journey-my family, my friends, this website, my new friends from MFP, my food scale, my HRM, i am currently on my 2nd pair of tennis shoes, my trainer and my gym!

Oh and my new boyfriend, who did NOT know me when I was heavier though. But does know about my past and supports me now and tells me that he loves me for me, no matter what. And when i try to cover myself up (yes, there is going to be some sagging skin from losing all the weight) infront of him he asks me why, because he thinks that i am sexy! . :heart: :blushing: :love:

So that is my story, and i am sticking to it!
  • gailygail99
    Options
    oh and thanks again for all the new friend requests!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Crazy good! keep it up!
  • gailygail99
    Options
    Thx!!
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Congrats that is so awesome!
    Way to go!!
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Awesome job !!! You look amazing ;}
  • xjlishey1
    Options
    THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT..I AM IN NEED TO LOSE 90 POUNDS.
  • gailygail99
    Options
    Thanks again everyone!!
  • Swal02
    Swal02 Posts: 29
    Options
    Excellent :)

Well done!
  • lkerbym
    lkerbym Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations on your determination!
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hello. Just wanted to tell everyone that has a big goal, to never give up. I set my goal for 133lbs and am now at 115lbs gone. It does get harder as you get closer to your goal, but it is possible. Check out my profile pic and you will see the difference. DO NOT GIVE UP!

GOOD LUCK!

Gail :smile: :happy: :flowerforyou:
    Can you please open your diary so we may get some ideas??? Oh and BTW....you are amazing!!! :smokin:
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hello. Just wanted to tell everyone that has a big goal, to never give up. I set my goal for 133lbs and am now at 115lbs gone. It does get harder as you get closer to your goal, but it is possible. Check out my profile pic and you will see the difference. DO NOT GIVE UP!

GOOD LUCK!

Gail :smile: :happy: :flowerforyou:

Have you ever put in your new weight? Or are you still going by your original weight? Also, does it get easier to find foods? I'm noticing my family getting bored of the "balanced plate" look (veggies, poultry, starch).
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    Yay for you! Wow! Gives me hopeeeeee! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!