• TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Flattery attack

:love: :love: :love: :love: is it working???:love::love: :love:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Okay!......shirt on or off? :wink: :wink: )

I love me almost as much as I love editing quotes... :devil:

muh ha ha ha haaaaaa

I love me more than CZ is gonna kick my @ss...
    I figured you'd just edit it to "shirt off!".......wth? Your slipping!

what can I say I dont work well when surrounded by this much beauty... :happy:
    Yeah.....Awww that's sweet....I wasn't sure wether you wanted to share with Ping.....but I thought you needed a partner in crime!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I love me more than I love anything located in the stupid-ice-cream-selection-vending machine installed by the sadistic-we-hate-anything-healthy-company that we contract our vending to...:grumble:

They just installed one at my work. :sad: :sad: :sad: I am SO happy that it is two floors down so I almost never see it. Ice cream is my weakness. :love:

It is the bane of my existence right now. I love how they put the weight watchers cookies and cream bar in the middle of all of the mudslide bars and frozen snickers ice cream bars....like given a choice between the ww and the snickers i'm not going to 'accidentally' hit the wrong number and 'accidentally' get the snickers....
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    I love me more than I love anything located in the stupid-ice-cream-selection-vending machine installed by the sadistic-we-hate-anything-healthy-company that we contract our vending to...:grumble:

They just installed one at my work. :sad: :sad: :sad: I am SO happy that it is two floors down so I almost never see it. Ice cream is my weakness. :love:

It is the bane of my existence right now. I love how they put the weight watchers cookies and cream bar in the middle of all of the mudslide bars and frozen snickers ice cream bars....like given a choice between the ww and the snickers i'm not going to 'accidentally' hit the wrong number and 'accidentally' get the snickers....

dont do it.. stand up against "THE MAN" and fight back...

HEY those WW ice cream fudge bars I get are AWESOME... I like em... :wink: just saiyin
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Flattery attack

Okay, kinda...........:love::heart: :love:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I love me more than I love Troubles Flattery!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

HEY those WW ice cream fudge bars I get are AWESOME... I like em... :wink: just saiyin

We don't even have that good of an option. It's all Chocolate Chip cookies sandwiches, Creamsicles, and Snickers Ice Cream Bars... Now I want one.

OK I love me more that I love Ice Cream... d@mn I still want one. :cry:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

Don't get me wrong, I actually think the ww cookies and cream bars ar ok (in a pinch) and I'm absolutely in LOVE with the orange and cream bars (but they don't have those at work)....it's just hard to only have one choice in the whole vending machine. I really want them to make a low cal snickers ice cream bar. :sad: or have a vending machine full of low-cal choices and only one 'regular' choice.:bigsmile:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    Flattery attack

I need that smiley with the flipped back hair damnit... :wink:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Flattery attack

I need that smiley with the flipped back hair damnit... :wink:

So what is it that you love less than yourself?

I love me more than I love
    ?
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

?

oh this was not a sanctioned Hi-jacking I just did it...

this was a Pro-bono case... :wink:

:love: :love: :love: LOVE the red hair baby! love it!

gota run ciao
  • abr25
    abr25 Posts: 179
    Options
    I love me more than I Love..............

Mint Brownies & fun sized candy
  • mlmanney
    mlmanney Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I love me more than I love flamin' hot lime cheetos
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options

?

oh this was not a sanctioned Hi-jacking I just did it...

this was a Pro-bono case... :wink:

:love: :love: :love: LOVE the red hair baby! love it!

gota run ciao
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Pro Bono......classic!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I know there are more of you out there, come give up your love of
    We will support your effort, and maybe share the ditched cravings!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

MMMMMMM FLAMIN HOT LIME CHEETOS... :love: *drool*
  • czewwhat
    Options

You are supposed to support their choice to abandon these things, not drool over them! Trouble!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

You are supposed to support their choice to abandon these things, not drool over them! Trouble!
    uhhhh I mean I love ME more than I love Flaming hot lime cheetos?
  • jentx
    jentx Posts: 244
    Options
    I love me more than I love absolute vanilla and diet coke!

I love me more than I love cheesecake!

I love me more than I love chips and queso!

:huh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

uhhhh I mean I love ME more than I love Flaming hot lime cheetos?

you are so funny! :heart: I can just hear the funny squeek in your voice saying "cheetos?"