I love me more than I love.-------------------------------

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    i love me more than i love peanut butter. i bet this has been posted a thousand times however. but i really do. i could eat the whole 1kg jar...but i won't....because i love myself more than that damn it!!!

kg jar??? you must be canadian... :happy: :wink:

so do you have a canadian accent? do you say ay?:devil: :love:

just caught that too, Canadian peanut butter is wonderful, no rape seed oil!

i thought rapeseed was good for you? i never ever eat it, and don't even know where to get it or how it tastes or if ive ever even had it. but on that 'eat to survive' show someone posted in the general forum the guy said it was a good alternative?

Google rapeseed oil, you will be shocked. Canada uses it as a pesticide! And it is forbidden in your food chain! It causes brain damage in small children, horrible stuff! And we wonder why there are so many learning problems in american kids! feed them peanutbutter laced with rapeseed oil, then give them Ritalin!

Any way, I love me way more than peanut butter with rapeseed oil in it! Amen
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Americans are dumb. It's just that the school system blows. :wink:

:huh:
    Ill tell you what... I wont call you ignorant and you dont call me dumb... :wink: hows that?

I miss typed. It was supposed to be "Americans aren't dumb." I'm American and I bloody brilliant. See I even think so fast my fingers can't keep up! :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus

Google rapeseed oil, you will be shocked. Canada uses it as a pesticide! And it is forbidden in your food chain! It causes brain damage in small children, horrible stuff! And we wonder why there are so many learning problems in american kids! feed them peanutbutter laced with rapeseed oil, then give them Ritalin!

Any way, I love me way more than peanut butter with rapeseed oil in it! Amen

First of all, my inner jr. higher is giggling at the name rape seed. Second, it seems to me that anything named RAPEseed just can't be good. :tongue: Finally, just buy natural peanut butter. Mine has peanuts and salt in it. It's quite tasty. :smile:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Americans are dumb. It's just that the school system blows. :wink:

:huh:
    Ill tell you what... I wont call you ignorant and you dont call me dumb... :wink: hows that?

I miss typed. It was supposed to be "Americans aren't dumb." I'm American and I bloody brilliant. See I even think so fast my fingers can't keep up! :laugh:

HAHAHA lol oh good... I was like what is this woman from Cali saying americans are dumb???

maybe one of these days California will fall off into the ocean LOL
  • TROUBLE2
    First of all, my inner jr. higher is giggling at the name rape seed. Second, it seems to me that anything named RAPEseed just can't be good. :tongue: Finally, just buy natural peanut butter. Mine has peanuts and salt in it. It's quite tasty. :smile:

same here... does anyone know which brands contain rapeseed? or are there natural versions of it?

:flowerforyou:
  • JoyousMaximus

HAHAHA lol oh good... I was like what is this woman from Cali saying americans are dumb???

maybe one of these days California will fall off into the ocean LOL

I REALLY want to move. It's so bloody boring here. I miss the rain,
  • TROUBLE2

visit chicago in the spring... PLENTY of rain to go around... :grumble: almost TOO much...

I love me more than I love the smell of those donuts... :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • JoyousMaximus

same here... does anyone know which brands contain rapeseed? or are there natural versions of it?

:flowerforyou:

I buy Laura Scudder's brand. Just peanuts and salt. You can buy it at most grocery stores. Well at least here you can.
  • JoyousMaximus

visit chicago in the spring... PLENTY of rain to go around... :grumble: almost TOO much...

I love me more than I love the smell of those donuts... :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Yeah you also have wind. Blek.

There is a little peice of me that really wants to taunt you about how delicious sweet, soft, frosted donuts are... but I won't. :devil:
  • TROUBLE2

There is a little peice of me that really wants to taunt you about how delicious sweet, soft, frosted donuts are... but I won't. :devil:

:huh: :brokenheart: :cry: thahts it im going to the lunch room... ill be right back!!!!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715

:huh: :brokenheart: :cry: thahts it im going to the lunch room... ill be right back!!!!

stay away from the donuts, we know the old I will be right back trick!
  • JoyousMaximus

:huh: I thought you were stronger than that. shame. Where is the head shake smiley when you need it??
  • TROUBLE2
    :huh: I thought you were stronger than that. shame. Where is the head shake smiley when you need it??

keep your panties on... I just smelled em... geeesh... oh and ignore my first statement :wink:

he he heeeee :devil:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Lord..........Is anyone.......??....lol:wink:

please.... Trouble is fine... I am not a duke or a lord... I prefer Trouble... or Trub for short... if you must...

:wink: :love: :love:
    Yeah...I stepped off into that pile didn't I!!.....Your a mess!!

at your service... why am I a mess??? huh?:ohwell: ill leave now... *sulk* Looks over shoulder :cry:
    Cause your too funny.....It was mess in a good way.....stop cryin....big baby!:laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2

please.... Trouble is fine... I am not a duke or a lord... I prefer Trouble... or Trub for short... if you must...

at your service... why am I a mess??? huh?:ohwell: ill leave now... *sulk* Looks over shoulder :cry:
    Cause your too funny.....It was mess in a good way.....stop cryin....big baby!:laugh: :laugh:

too late now... I already shed that single tear... like a diamond trikling down a sandy decline to fall away to a bleak nothingness!!!
  • ericac

too late now... I already shed that single tear... like a diamond trikling down a sandy decline to fall away to a bleak nothingness!!!
    Okay....what's it going to take to make you smile?....Hmmmm??:wink:
  • JoyousMaximus

keep your panties on... I just smelled em... geeesh... oh and ignore my first statement :wink:

he he heeeee :devil:

You are so going to end up the skeezy old man in the retirement home that squeezes the nurses' @$$.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member

The trick is to get him to cry WHILE he's smiling....:devil: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • ericac

EXCELLENT!!......Bring em to their knees!.....lol:wink::bigsmile: :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus

EXCELLENT!!......Bring em to their knees!.....lol:wink::bigsmile: :laugh:

I still want to know where there are diamonds "trinkling down a sandy decline."
This discussion has been closed.