I love me more than I love.-------------------------------

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    We can only hope he finds self control in the break room! that would be way better than donuts!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Hell NOO!!!:wink::bigsmile: :heart:

awwww someone still lubs me... :wink: :love: :bigsmile:
    You had me at backseat awhile ago......:heart::blushing: :bigsmile: :wink:
    Who loves ya baby??.....:wink::laugh: :wink: :laugh:

:love: :love: :love: i dunno who luvs me but i get a feeling that yous do!:happy: :wink: :blushing: :blushing: :smooched:
    LOL.......yep!......Now slowly back AWAY from the donut!!.............:happy: :huh: :bigsmile:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    :love: *swoon* :laugh:

I think it has been 8 months since my last donut...that sounds a little like an addiction meeting doesn't it....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have officially walked by the donuts 4 times this morning and I almost do not notice them anymore. :bigsmile:

and I totally jinxed myself now... LOL guess what I just heard over the intercom?

YUP thats right donuts and snacks in the breakroom...

DAMNIT... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I totally deserve that after Hi-jacking CZs thread... now I hope my will power helps me today... lets see if it does... ill be right back!

Just remember: You love yourself more than you love the donut. :happy:

WOW.... it worked... I guess I do love me more than I love those cream filled chocolate frosted donuts...

damn CZ all that will power training payed off...
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    LOL.......yep!......Now slowly back AWAY from the donut!!.............:happy: :huh: :bigsmile:

haha wasnt that in a movie? ok now put your hands up and slowly back away from the donut... was it super troopers? all this trivia is screwing up my mastery of movie quotes...

I NEED a break... :ohwell:
  • ericac
    Options

haha wasnt that in a movie? ok now put your hands up and slowly back away from the donut... was it super troopers? all this trivia is screwing up my mastery of movie quotes...

I NEED a break... :ohwell:
    Heck....take the rest of the day off! Tell them I said it was okay........then come make me some cheesecake!!...mmmmm:love::love:
  • ericac
    Options
    I love me more then I love Bratwurst.......ouch, yeah that one hurt me!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    :love: *swoon* :laugh:

I think it has been 8 months since my last donut...that sounds a little like an addiction meeting doesn't it....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have officially walked by the donuts 4 times this morning and I almost do not notice them anymore. :bigsmile:

and I totally jinxed myself now... LOL guess what I just heard over the intercom?

YUP thats right donuts and snacks in the breakroom...

DAMNIT... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I totally deserve that after Hi-jacking CZs thread... now I hope my will power helps me today... lets see if it does... ill be right back!

Just remember: You love yourself more than you love the donut. :happy:

WOW.... it worked... I guess I do love me more than I love those cream filled chocolate frosted donuts...

damn CZ all that will power training payed off...

*high five* :bigsmile: Just say yes to the power of the mind :bigsmile:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    Heck....take the rest of the day off! Tell them I said it was okay........then come make me some cheesecake!!...mmmmm:love::love:

funny you say that yesterday I purchased some cheesecake mix... (I normally make mine from scratch) but this is supposed to be low fat and low cal... so we will see... I am totally making the strawberry topping from scratch... nothing beats fresh sliced strawberries and a little bit of sugar over night in the fridge... :love: :love: :love: yum yum
  • ericac
    Options

funny you say that yesterday I purchased some cheesecake mix... (I normally make mine from scratch) but this is supposed to be low fat and low cal... so we will see... I am totally making the strawberry topping from scratch... nothing beats fresh sliced strawberries and a little bit of sugar over night in the fridge... :love: :love: :love: yum yum
    Mmmmm strawberry-gasm!!:heart:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

:noway: :noway: :noway: surely you mean you love you more than you love edible Brats??? right?

RIIIGHT???? so my johnsnoville is still ok? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :love: :blushing: hahah just had to do it...
  • Kityngirl
    Options

mmmmmmmmmmstrawberries....:tongue::tongue:

I went strawberry picking a couple of weeks ago and ended up with WAY more than i bargained for. :laugh: I made strawberry pie, strawberry/pecan bread, strawberry jam, strawberry topping for my frozen yogurt, ate strawberries every day and almost got strawberried out....but alas, I still love them and might have to go get more to make that strawberry pie again....:bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    Options

I cannot eat any processed meats! Just tears up my stomach. It hates me more than I have to fear it.
    I think I had Bologna over load as a child! :laugh:

mmm strawberries, low cal, high vitamin C, I live right next to a grower, and get all mine for free!! yummmmm love me some red ripe strawberries!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    I need an intervention.... I had to walk by the breakroom TWICE now... TWICE!!!

and I can hear them calling me... double chocolate donut... *drool* aaaagrhrghrgrhrgrrrr
  • czewwhat
    Options

and I can hear them calling me... double chocolate donut... *drool* aaaagrhrghrgrhrgrrrr

Feed your share to the employee toilet, flush it for the crap that it is!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

QUICK... someone grab my backside, and squeeze... then someone grab my front side and :blushing:
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    I love me more than I love the Wendy's Baconater... which I just found out is over 800 calories for just the sandwich. Yet another eye opener to why I got so big in the first place!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I love me more than I love the Wendy's Baconater... which I just found out is over 800 calories for just the sandwich. Yet another eye opener to why I got so big in the first place!

800! wow, and the fries and the soda and, wow!
  • czewwhat
    Options

QUICK... someone grab my backside, and squeeze... then someone grab my front side and :blushing:

How about some Ipicac syrup, that will do it!
  • Kityngirl
    Options

800! wow, and the fries and the soda and, wow!

yeah. I still look up stuff I used to eat and cringe...

and Trouble :noway::laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

How about some Ipicac syrup, that will do it!

I was thinking iocaine powder.. just kill me now... stinking people walking past me with donuts... and smiles on their little round faces