I love me more than I love.-------------------------------

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I love me more than I would love to make up yesterdays calorie deficit today!

I did not eat my total calories yesterday and did I wake up starving today! Won't do that again!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    *pat on the head* at least you're trying to stick with the theme of the thread.....:laugh:

what??? her shaking head smiley looks at me and I can feel its judging eyes... its judging me... and therefore makes me want to eat cheesecake... :happy: so I am trying to stop the vicious cycle... :tongue: just saying

"sigh" you are hopeless aren't you?
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    *pat on the head* at least you're trying to stick with the theme of the thread.....:laugh:

what??? her shaking head smiley looks at me and I can feel its judging eyes... its judging me... and therefore makes me want to eat cheesecake... :happy: so I am trying to stop the vicious cycle... :tongue: just saying

Poor widdle Twouble.:laugh: :tongue: :laugh: I'm sorry I made fun. Carry on.:bigsmile:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

Poor widdle Twouble.:laugh: :tongue: :laugh: I'm sorry I made fun. Carry on.:bigsmile:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:love: you can talk to me how ever you want.. youre cute! :wink: :devil:
  • czewwhat
    Options

OMG trouble she is a redhead, you are in Trouble now!
  • Kityngirl
    Options

Technically dark auburn, but I can go either way. :wink: :devil: :wink:
  • czewwhat
    Options

I believe there is not enough of us! Redheads unite, we can rule the planet some day! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

I believe there is not enough of us! Redheads unite, we can rule the planet some day! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They won't stand a chance :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

ohhhhhh I like the sounds of that!!!

hmmm what to do with two hot red heads..... I have natural redish highlights in my goatee does that count?
  • jentx
    jentx Posts: 244
    Options

AGREED :drinker:

Although I am starting to make the switch to a more strawberry blonde :love:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:devil: :devil:

need I say more?
  • Kityngirl
    Options

Trouble you are definitely outnumbered now...not sure you could handle all three of us.:devil: :bigsmile: :devil:
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options

I heard the call! I am here!!!!! Redheads are amazing! WOO WOO :heart:

And I love myself more then sourdough bread. (Only slightly more.... LOL :smooched: )
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I love me more than I love sourdough bread, with lots of butter and garlic and romano cheese! :cry: :cry:
  • CaGinger
    Options
    I love it how all the readheads are showing up in this thread.... :tongue:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Strawberry is still red in my book! Ginger is in and so is Kity, we have him outnumbered for sure!
  • czewwhat
    Options

That is because we are famous for loving ourselves first, that is why others love us so much!

I love me more than even thinking of being another color!
  • Kityngirl
    Options

That is because we are famous for loving ourselves first, that is why others love us so much!

I love me more than even thinking of being another color!

I love changing things up - I dye mine often - but I always come back to red....:happy:
  • CaGinger
    Options
    I'd cry if I changed mine. Its natural and I don't think I could get it back to the way it is now. :noway:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    we have him outnumbered for sure!

pssshhhh... I have enough red in me to take yas all on!!!

:devil: Bring it... :love: :love: :love: :love: