I love me more than I love.-------------------------------

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Now, I love me more than that danish in the fridge, it is calling to me, should I feed it to the dog? Thoughts anyone?
    Yes......quickly!...It's been calling you all morning!

Okay, My Rottweiler thanks you, I'm not to sure he won't get fat tho........................
    [/quote]

Better the dog than you! :tongue:
    [/quote]

I will take him with me on my walk later, poor dog! My hubby's sabotage is in his belly now!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Now, I love me more than that danish in the fridge, it is calling to me, should I feed it to the dog? Thoughts anyone?

Okay, My Rottweiler thanks you, I'm not to sure he won't get fat tho........................

[/quote]

I will take him with me on my walk later, poor dog! My hubby's sabotage is in his belly now!
    [/quote]
    Well I agree with the other post....if it has to be one of you.....better be him!.....lol:wink:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

It drives me nuts when my boyfriend brings me home sweets. We don't have a dog to feed it to! He has gotten better about it though.
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Okay back to topic

I love me more than I love the sweets my hubby brings home! poor dog!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    I love me more then the burger and fries I really want!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Good one! I gave up fries a long time ago. but the Burger............................ not yet

I love me more than I love Mayonnaise on my burger!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    What a fantastic Idea! Of course they would have to put up with him for a while! :laugh:

I think this is where all of teh weight loss will come from..... trying desparatly not to strangle me... :wink:

and yes it was what Erica said WHERE she would eat cheesecake that got me all hot... and bothered..

I hope we all learned a lesson here...

dont feed the Trouble... :devil: it only gets you onto MORE Trouble... :wink:
  • jentx
    jentx Posts: 244
    Options
    What a fantastic Idea! Of course they would have to put up with him for a while! :laugh:

Onto? or into....you are TROUBLE!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

:devil: you read that right... :wink: and I think I live up to my name... :love:
  • jentx
    Options

:devil: you read that right... :wink: and I think I live up to my name... :love:

Haha fair enough :heart: :drinker:
  • czewwhat
    Options

[/quote]

Kind of like Gremlins, remember that movie? yep that is our Trouble, Don't feed the Trouble!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

Kind of like Gremlins, remember that movie? yep that is our Trouble, Don't feed the Trouble!
    [/quote]

:huh: now I am a little green gremlin??? gizmo cacka style??? so let me get this straight you think I am a ugly sadistic little monster??? :frown: :ohwell: :cry:
  • jentx
    Options

:huh: now I am a little green gremlin??? gizmo cacka style??? so let me get this straight you think I am a ugly sadistic little monster??? :frown: :ohwell: :cry:
    [/quote]

Oh noes! Trouble has feelings :wink:

You aren't ugly...not sure about the monster part or the sadistic part, don't know ya well enough :flowerforyou:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    You aren't ugly...not sure about the monster part or the sadistic part, don't know ya well enough :flowerforyou:

WELL at leats I am not ugly... did you hear that CZ :tongue:
  • czewwhat
    Options

yeah you are right, more like the Tribbles in the old star trek series! Cute and bothersome! but the whole crew wanted one! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

yeah you are right, more like the Tribbles in the old star trek series! Cute and bothersome! but the whole crew wanted one! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

oh THAT is funny... Tribbles... TROUBLE.... Co-inky-dink?

need I say more?
  • czewwhat
    Options

need I say more?

The episode was called "The Trouble with Tribbles"! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    they did launch them all into deep space though.:cry::cry:
  • jentx
    Options

need I say more?

The episode was called "The Trouble with Tribbles"! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    they did launch them all into deep space though.:cry::cry:

She may be onto (into) something :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

I see how it is...:ohwell:

:sick: I hope I dont get sea sick in outerspace...