I love me more than I love.-------------------------------

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I'm proud of you! You do talk about cheesecake an awful lot!
    Have you heard how he likes to eat it?........that may be why!....lol:laugh: :wink: :wink:

SHHHHHHHHh that is between you and me... that was not meant for public knowlegde...

:indifferent: it was fun though wasnt it?:devil:
    Ooopps....me and my big mouth!..............(whisper.....I'd eat cheescake anywhere!:devil: :wink: )
    don't encourage him, waiting for it, waiting...................................................

5.....4.............3..................2.........................................

whoa you were so excited with the cheesecake thing you posted twice! see you love it as much as I do...

and I was gonna say... when Erica said this...
    "Ooopps....me and my big mouth!..............(whisper.....I'd eat cheescake anywhere!:devil: :wink: )"

is anyone else a little turned on???

Ding...Ding...Ding...Ding...Ding...Ding... see I told ya! that is his line!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

whoa you were so excited with the cheesecake thing you posted twice! see you love it as much as I do...

"Ooopps....me and my big mouth!..............(whisper.....I'd eat cheescake anywhere!:devil: :wink: )"

By cheesecake? :huh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

I think it is the "anywhere" part he is playing words with............................... that is our Trouble2 we all love him!
  • Kityngirl
    Options

I think it is the "anywhere" part he is playing words with............................... that is our Trouble2 we all love him!

Thought maybe he just REALLY loves cheesecake...:wink:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

I think I'm more disturbed by this conversation than turned on...:tongue:
  • czewwhat
    Options

I think so, but don't tell him, he is our internet flirt master! He keeps us all laughing so we eat less! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

Yeah. I think i DEFINITELY love myself more than I love cheesecake now. :frown: Thanks Trouble.
  • czewwhat
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I love me more than I love cheesecake! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Trouble! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Yeah. I think i DEFINITELY love myself more than I love cheesecake now. :frown: Thanks Trouble.

OH! Maybe I'll be SO disturbed that I will never want to go to the Cheesecake factory ever again. One can only hope.
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Have you heard how he likes to eat it?........that may be why!....lol:laugh: :wink: :wink:

SHHHHHHHHh that is between you and me... that was not meant for public knowlegde...

Ooopps....me and my big mouth!..............(whisper.....I'd eat cheescake anywhere!:devil: :wink: )
    don't encourage him, waiting for it, waiting...................................................

5.....4.............3..................2.........................................

I LOVE cheescake that much!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • czewwhat
    Options

OH! Maybe I'll be SO disturbed that I will never want to go to the Cheesecake factory ever again. One can only hope.

We have our dear Trouble to thank for your conversion to the lighter side! Yeah Trouble!
    Your pics on your profile are beautiful, what a pretty girl you are!
    ( coming from sincere old lady) :flowerforyou:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

Hmmmm. I see a consulting opportunity in Troubles future...making people so disturbed by their 'favorite' foods that they can no longer eat them.....:laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Coming from the thin goddess who reached her goal by not eating cheesecake! huh Erica!
  • czewwhat
    Options

Hmmmm. I see a consulting opportunity in Troubles future...making people so disturbed by their 'favorite' foods that they can no longer eat them.....:laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:

What a fantastic Idea! Of course they would have to put up with him for a while! :laugh:
  • ericac
    Options

Coming from the thin goddess who reached her goal by not eating cheesecake! huh Erica!
    Awwww....thank you sexy!!:heart: ......yes I haven't had cheescake in a VERY long time....it is a divine treat:love::love:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Awwww....thank you sexy!!:heart: ......yes I haven't had cheescake in a VERY long time....it is a divine treat:love::love:
    [/quote]

Thank you Erica, confession is good for the soul!

Now, I love me more than that danish in the fridge, it is calling to me, should I feed it to the dog? Thoughts anyone?
  • ericac
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Thank you Erica, confession is good for the soul!

Now, I love me more than that danish in the fridge, it is calling to me, should I feed it to the dog? Thoughts anyone?
    [/quote]
    Yes......quickly!...It's been calling you all morning!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Okay, My Rottweiler thanks you, I'm not to sure he won't get fat tho........................
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    [/quote]

Okay, My Rottweiler thanks you, I'm not to sure he won't get fat tho........................
    [/quote]

Better the dog than you! :tongue:
  • ericac
    Options

[/quote]

Better the dog than you! :tongue:
    [/quote]
    Put the dog on the treadmill!.....lol:laugh: :laugh: