I love me more than I love.-------------------------------

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I love me more than I love absolute vanilla and diet coke!

I love me more than I love cheesecake!

I love me more than I love chips and queso!

:huh:

you are so worth it, Love yourself, you can do this!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I know there are more of you out there, come give up your love of
    We will support your effort, and maybe share the ditched cravings!
    bump it up, you guys are all awesome! I love a lot of this stuff too, But I love me more!
  • Dreaj79
    Dreaj79 Posts: 212
    Options
    I :heart: me more than I :heart: love Zaxby's chicken finger plate and Bruster's Birthday Cake ice cream!
  • jaimelee93
    jaimelee93 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love me more than I love carbs.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i love me more than i love.....that cinnabon roll upstairs that my dad brought home for me
  • sarahkatie28
    Options
    I love me more than I love mexican martinis, well most of the time
    :drinker:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    i love me more than i love.....that cinnabon roll upstairs that my dad brought home for me

upstairs??? are you locked in the basement?

I love you more than I love that cinabon upstairs too :wink:

if you need someone to come break you out of the basement let me know...

ILL be right there! :wink: :devil:
  • czewwhat
    Options

I love you more than you I love that cinabon upstairs too :wink:

Trouble, are you stirring it up already this morning? Is your flirt magnet on full power or what? :laugh: :laugh:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I love me more than I love Skor Blizzards
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

I love you more than you I love that cinabon upstairs too :wink:

Trouble, are you stirring it up already this morning? Is your flirt magnet on full power or what? :laugh: :laugh:

NO WAY... I turned it down.. WAAAAAY down for your thread.. didnt want to upset the red head up stairs... :wink: because I love me more than I love getting whooped by a gorgeous red head... uhhh wait a second... I would like to retract that last statement...

Strike it from the records... what was I thinking... :happy: :devil:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    For those of you who don't know him that is Trouble2 our resident Flirt and inspiration to continue on our quest to fitness! And Trouble definately loves himself more than he loves behaving! :heart: trouble. :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    For those of you who don't know him that is Trouble2 our resident Flirt and inspiration to continue on our quest to fitness! And Trouble definately loves himself more than he loves behaving! :heart: trouble. :laugh: :laugh:

I love ME more than I love getting into trouble (eating cheesecake)... :wink:

hows that one CZ? :devil:
  • czewwhat
    Options

I love ME more than I love getting into trouble (eating cheesecake)... :wink:

hows that one CZ? :devil:

I'm proud of you! You do talk about cheesecake an awful lot!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Starting today, I love me more than I love Bob Evans.... how I got talked into going last night I will never know...I blame it on the two pregnant chicks I was shopping with...:ohwell:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    Starting today, I love me more than I love Bob Evans.... how I got talked into going last night I will never know...I blame it on the two pregnant chicks I was shopping with...:ohwell:

OMG bob evans... *SIGH* how was it?

and what were you doing shopping with two Preggers? wasnt it difficult? I always heard that its tough shopping for preggers close... nothing ever fits right... its just a pain..

I do like bob evans though... THAT and Walker brothers pancake house... *drool*
  • czewwhat
    Options

and what were you doing shopping with two Preggers? wasnt it difficult? I always heard that its tough shopping for preggers close... nothing ever fits right... its just a pain..

You are officially forbidden to drool on this thread, it discourages the give it up mentality going on here!

I love me more than I love drooling over bad food choices!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

It was divine.....:cry: I mean nectar of the gods good....ugh. I SWEAR I love me more than Bob Evans!!!

We were actually at Home Depot looking at paint colors for one of the baby rooms. :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    It was divine.....:cry: I mean nectar of the gods good....ugh. I SWEAR I love me more than Bob Evans!!!

We were actually at Home Depot looking at paint colors for one of the baby rooms. :laugh:
    [/quote]

Paint chips! wow you must be a fantastic friend. I think a hot poker in the eye would be more fun! I love your shoes by the way!

I love me more than I love the danish in the fridge!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    I love me more than I love the danish in the fridge!

then can I have it??? :love:
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I love me more than I love a banana, chocolate, peanut butter shake from Cold Stone