I love me more than I love.-------------------------------

Options

Replies

• JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I love me more than I love the danish in the fridge!

then can I have it??? :love:

You sure are greedy. First you ask for the Cinnabon and now the danish. I think you are going to eat everything people give up!
  • icandoallthings
    icandoallthings Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I love me more than a giant Molten Lava Chocolate Chip Cookie - a la mode

:tongue:
  • kmg621
    kmg621 Posts: 11
    Options
    I love me more than I love Cold Stone's Cheesecake Ice Cream!!!:flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I love me more than I love Coldstones, period! Ohhhh the Bing Cherry French Vanilla! :cry:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I love me more than I love the danish in the fridge!

then can I have it??? :love:

You sure are greedy. First you ask for the Cinnabon and now the danish. I think you are going to eat everything people give up!

I think that is how we got our dear Trouble2 here in the first place, such a man! :laugh:
  • jentx
    jentx Posts: 244
    Options
    I love me more than I love sleeping and skipping workouts!

:ohwell:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I love my sleep, you are a better woman than I am. :cry: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I love me more than I hate traffic...slightly different format but they are completely rebuilding the road that I HAVE to take to the gym and it takes FOREVER to get there now...:explode: gives me road rage just thinking of what I'm going to have to deal with after work...

must go workout
    must go workout
    must go workout.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I love me more than I hate traffic...slightly different format but they are completely rebuilding the road that I HAVE to take to the gym and it takes FOREVER to get there now...:explode: gives me road rage just thinking of what I'm going to have to deal with after work...

must go workout
    must go workout
    must go workout.

I so understand where you are coming from! I really didn't want to go to the gym yesterday after work. I just wanted to go home and hide from the cruel world!

I :heart: me more than hiding from the cruel world! :laugh:
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    I love me more than I love Dr Pepper. I miss it dearly havent had any though in over a month. :happy:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    For those of you who don't know him that is Trouble2 our resident Flirt and inspiration to continue on our quest to fitness! And Trouble definately loves himself more than he loves behaving! :heart: trouble. :laugh: :laugh:

I love ME more than I love getting into trouble (eating cheesecake)... :wink:

hows that one CZ? :devil:

I'm proud of you! You do talk about cheesecake an awful lot!
    Have you heard how he likes to eat it?........that may be why!....lol:laugh: :wink: :wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Have you heard how he likes to eat it?........that may be why!....lol:laugh: :wink: :wink:

SHHHHHHHHh that is between you and me... that was not meant for public knowlegde...

:indifferent: it was fun though wasnt it?:devil:
  • czewwhat
    Options

SHHHHHHHHh that is between you and me... that was not meant for public knowlegde...

Now I have two of you to control? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love me more than I love my snickers candy bars, ouch that loss is gonna hurt!
  • ericac
    Options

Ooopps....me and my big mouth!..............(whisper.....I'd eat cheescake anywhere!:devil: :wink: )
  • ericac
    Options

Now I have two of you to control? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love me more than I love my snickers candy bars, ouch that loss is gonna hurt!
    Good luck with that!.....:laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Ooopps....me and my big mouth!..............(whisper.....I'd eat cheescake anywhere!:devil: :wink: )

Erica, don't encourage him, waiting for it, waiting...................................................
  • ericac
    Options

don't encourage him, waiting for it, waiting...................................................
  • czewwhat
    Options

don't encourage him, waiting for it, waiting...................................................

5.....4.............3..................2.........................................
  • czewwhat
    Options

5.....4.............3..................2.........................................
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

whoa you were so excited with the cheesecake thing you posted twice! see you love it as much as I do...

and I was gonna say... when Erica said this...
    "Ooopps....me and my big mouth!..............(whisper.....I'd eat cheescake anywhere!:devil: :wink: )"

is anyone else a little turned on???