Replies

• KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I love me more then I love tositios lime and the jalapeno chips
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Hello there king of flirt! What do you not love as much as you love yourself?

I love me more than I love
    we are dying to know!
    We are definitely waiting with bated breath for this one...:devil:

:laugh: :smile: pssshhh pssssshhkkkkkt he he ok ok ok :indifferent:

I love me more than.... pssshhhhhkkt... more than pssssshhhkkkttttt... more than I love flirting....

BWWWAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and if you believe that then :love: I would like to show you the chicago sky line from the back seat of my convertable.. :wink: :devil:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

we are dying to know!

I love me more than.... pssshhhhhkkt... more than pssssshhhkkkttttt... more than I love flirting....

BWWWAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and if you believe that then :love: I would like to show you the chicago sky line from the back seat of my convertable.. :wink: :devil:

For some odd reason....I just don't think I believe you...:huh:
    But you could make me a believer if you bring cheesecake.:bigsmile:

Oh yeah. And. I love myself more than I love the donuts that some sadistic person brought in today and left in the break room...I swear I do. Really. :ohwell:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

we are dying to know!

Oh yeah. And. I love myself more than I love the donuts that some sadistic person brought in today and left in the break room...I swear I do. Really. :ohwell:

I had a post about 6 months ago, it was love at first sight or something like that... someone should dig it up... hahaa it was before I had any will power over things like that...

oh and I will bring some cheese cake... what flavor is your favorite?
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Hello there! What are you doing to my thread trouble?
  • Kityngirl
    Options

we are dying to know!

I had a post about 6 months ago, it was love at first sight or something like that... someone should dig it up... hahaa it was before I had any will power over things like that...

oh and I will bring some cheese cake... what flavor is your favorite?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Honestly, anything with cheesecake in the name is my favorite :bigsmile:

oh and Trouble....Was you dad a theif? 'Cause he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.....:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :wink:

and I STILL LOVE MYSELF MORE THAN STUPID BOSTON CREAM FILLED DONUTS WITH CHOCOLATE ICING! :mad:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    O love red heads more than I love me... :happy: :tongue: :love: :love:
    Let me jump in here with my strawberry blond self!!.......He is sooo out numbered but that's when he works his best...flirt:wink: ......ahhhh we've been friends for awhile...he is totally INCURABLE:heart::heart:

you would not want it any other way... seriously... would you have it any other way? :devil:
    Hell NOO!!!:wink::bigsmile: :heart:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I love me more than those Boston creme filled Donuts too!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I love me more than I love Country Fried Steak,,,

But I'm still having one if I really want it,,, I believe I can eat anything I want - I just understand that I can't do it every day.

$^#%,,, missed my birthday,,, should'a had one then. More interested in getting under 215. :tongue:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I love me more than I love Country Fried Steak,,,

But I'm still having one if I really want it,,, I believe I can eat anything I want - I just understand that I can't do it every day.

$^#%,,, missed my birthday,,, should'a had one then. More interested in getting under 215. :tongue:

Happy late birthday! I believe I can eat anything I want too in moderation! count the calories and exercise! I love Country fried steak too! Yummm
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    oh and Trouble....Was you dad a theif? 'Cause he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.....:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :wink:

do your legs hurt???:happy:

Because If I fell from heaven mine would be killing me... :devil: :love: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

ME too... this is just something that I wrote before you showed me what will power was CZ...

THANKS CZ for giving me willpower!

An affair to remember

It was almost 10:00am and the company typically celebrates the service anniversaries and birthdays with snacks and juice in the lunchroom, it was a typical morning, cold and crisp outside, I had logged my morning foods into the appropriate spaces on MFP.com just moments before I heard the announcement, “attention, snacks and beverages in the lunchroom for anniversaries and birthdays.” Great I thought to myself as if I did not have enough on my plate now I have to go watch everyone stuff their faces. The march to the lunchroom seemed to last forever, as if the hallway kept getting longer and longer with each stride. The clocks on the wall ticking away as I walked by, was but a gentle reminder that I had deadlines, stabbing my ears like they were knives trying to pierce my pituitary gland.
    I rounded the corner to the lunch room, and time seemed to stand still, for a brief moment, everything was frozen in time… There across the room, our eyes met. If love at first sight existed this was it! I do not normally engage in work relationships but this time I would make an exception. I made my way across the room slowly, worked my way around my busy co-workes as a meandering stream wanders through the prairie. We grew closer to each other with every step, It was only a matter of time before we were close enough that we could touch. I located a spot at the counter next to my objective, so soft, so sweet, I could taste it. My heart was pounding so loudly I was sure everyone in the room could hear it, I reached out and we touched, it was such a warm and intense feeling that my lips tingled, and my heart raced. I did the only thing I could think of….
    I took a big HUGE bite….. It was the best chocolate glazed doughnut I have EVER tasted!!!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

awwww someone still lubs me... :wink: :love: :bigsmile:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

ME too... this is just something that I wrote before you showed me what will power was CZ...

THANKS CZ for giving me willpower!

An affair to remember

It was almost 10:00am and the company typically celebrates the service anniversaries and birthdays with snacks and juice in the lunchroom, it was a typical morning, cold and crisp outside, I had logged my morning foods into the appropriate spaces on MFP.com just moments before I heard the announcement, “attention, snacks and beverages in the lunchroom for anniversaries and birthdays.” Great I thought to myself as if I did not have enough on my plate now I have to go watch everyone stuff their faces. The march to the lunchroom seemed to last forever, as if the hallway kept getting longer and longer with each stride. The clocks on the wall ticking away as I walked by, was but a gentle reminder that I had deadlines, stabbing my ears like they were knives trying to pierce my pituitary gland.
    I rounded the corner to the lunch room, and time seemed to stand still, for a brief moment, everything was frozen in time… There across the room, our eyes met. If love at first sight existed this was it! I do not normally engage in work relationships but this time I would make an exception. I made my way across the room slowly, worked my way around my busy co-workes as a meandering stream wanders through the prairie. We grew closer to each other with every step, It was only a matter of time before we were close enough that we could touch. I located a spot at the counter next to my objective, so soft, so sweet, I could taste it. My heart was pounding so loudly I was sure everyone in the room could hear it, I reached out and we touched, it was such a warm and intense feeling that my lips tingled, and my heart raced. I did the only thing I could think of….
    I took a big HUGE bite….. It was the best chocolate glazed doughnut I have EVER tasted!!!

:love: *swoon* :laugh:

I think it has been 8 months since my last donut...that sounds a little like an addiction meeting doesn't it....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have officially walked by the donuts 4 times this morning and I almost do not notice them anymore. :bigsmile:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options

You had me at backseat awhile ago......:heart::blushing: :bigsmile: :wink:
    Who loves ya baby??.....:wink::laugh: :wink: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I love me more than I love the danish my hubby put in the fridge,

I fed it to the Dog yesterday! Poor dog
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

I think it has been 8 months since my last donut...that sounds a little like an addiction meeting doesn't it....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have officially walked by the donuts 4 times this morning and I almost do not notice them anymore. :bigsmile:

and I totally jinxed myself now... LOL guess what I just heard over the intercom?

YUP thats right donuts and snacks in the breakroom...

DAMNIT... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I totally deserve that after Hi-jacking CZs thread... now I hope my will power helps me today... lets see if it does... ill be right back!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

You had me at backseat awhile ago......:heart::blushing: :bigsmile: :wink:
    Who loves ya baby??.....:wink::laugh: :wink: :laugh:

:love: :love: :love: i dunno who luvs me but i get a feeling that yous do!:happy: :wink: :blushing: :blushing: :smooched:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    I love me more than I love the danish my hubby put in the fridge,

I fed it to the Dog yesterday! Poor dog

ya know dogs dont have cholesterol... my vet told me so really dogs can eat anything (minus chocolate and things that are poisoness to them) and they will be fine!

so feed the pooch the danishes... :laugh: :wink:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

and I totally jinxed myself now... LOL guess what I just heard over the intercom?

YUP thats right donuts and snacks in the breakroom...

DAMNIT... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I totally deserve that after Hi-jacking CZs thread... now I hope my will power helps me today... lets see if it does... ill be right back!

Just remember: You love yourself more than you love the donut. :happy: