Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Don't do it,,, you know you don't really want to do it. :laugh:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    I love me more then I love Bratwurst.......ouch, yeah that one hurt me!

:noway: :noway: :noway: surely you mean you love you more than you love edible Brats??? right?

RIIIGHT???? so my johnsnoville is still ok? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :love: :blushing: hahah just had to do it...
    Lord..........Is anyone.......??....lol:wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

please.... Trouble is fine... I am not a duke or a lord... I prefer Trouble... or Trub for short... if you must...

:wink: :love: :love:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I need an intervention.... I had to walk by the breakroom TWICE now... TWICE!!!

and I can hear them calling me... double chocolate donut... *drool* aaaagrhrghrgrhrgrrrr

Feed your share to the employee toilet, flush it for the crap that it is!

QUICK... someone grab my backside, and squeeze... then someone grab my front side and :blushing:

How about some Ipicac syrup, that will do it!

I was thinking iocaine powder.. just kill me now... stinking people walking past me with donuts... and smiles on their little round faces

Truly you have a dizzying intellect...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options

please.... Trouble is fine... I am not a duke or a lord... I prefer Trouble... or Trub for short... if you must...

Yeah...I stepped off into that pile didn't I!!.....Your a mess!!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

:love: :love: :love: YOU KNOW!!! :happy: :wink: :love: :love:

he can *fuss*.
    Fuss, fuss... I think he like to scream at *us*.
    Probably he means no *harm*.
    He's really very short on *charm*.
    You have a great gift for rhyme.
    Yes, yes, some of the time.
    Enough of that.
    are there rocks ahead?
    If there are, we all be dead.
    No more rhyming now, I mean it.
    Anybody want a peanut?
    DYEEAAHHHHHH.
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

Yeah...I stepped off into that pile didn't I!!.....Your a mess!!

at your service... why am I a mess??? huh?:ohwell: ill leave now... *sulk* Looks over shoulder :cry:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i love me more than i love peanut butter. i bet this has been posted a thousand times however. but i really do. i could eat the whole 1kg jar...but i won't....because i love myself more than that damn it!!!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

:love: :love: :love: YOU KNOW!!! :happy: :wink: :love: :love:

he can *fuss*.
    Fuss, fuss... I think he like to scream at *us*.
    Probably he means no *harm*.
    He's really very short on *charm*.
    You have a great gift for rhyme.
    Yes, yes, some of the time.
    Enough of that.
    are there rocks ahead?
    If there are, we all be dead.
    No more rhyming now, I mean it.
    Anybody want a peanut?
    DYEEAAHHHHHH.

:love: :laugh: :love:
    One of my fav movies.

mawage....mawage is wot bwings us togever today....Mawage, that bwessed awaingment, that dweam wivin a dweam...
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    i love me more than i love peanut butter. i bet this has been posted a thousand times however. but i really do. i could eat the whole 1kg jar...but i won't....because i love myself more than that damn it!!!

peanut butter is actually a good good, of course a tablespoon at a time! Good fats and protein! live a little once in a while!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

kg jar??? you must be canadian... :happy: :wink:

so do you have a canadian accent? do you say ay?:devil: :love:
  • foxyforce
    Options

do you talk with an american accent?

and it is eh? and it is acctually a question. most people don't get that from outside of canada, but like any other culture we have our own implicit forms of communication.

so now you know what it means, eh :tongue:
  • czewwhat
    Options

just caught that too, Canadian peanut butter is wonderful, no rape seed oil!
  • foxyforce
    Options

just caught that too, Canadian peanut butter is wonderful, no rape seed oil!

i thought rapeseed was good for you? i never ever eat it, and don't even know where to get it or how it tastes or if ive ever even had it. but on that 'eat to survive' show someone posted in the general forum the guy said it was a good alternative?
  • foxyforce
    Options

i think its weird how we weigh food in kgs but then ourselves in lbs. canada can be backwards at timessss.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

i think its weird how we weigh food in kgs but then ourselves in lbs. canada can be backwards at timessss.

Don't think of it that way. You're just measurement inclusive. :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

I remember American schools trying to convert to metric years ago, I think most Americans were to dumb to figure it out and the government gave up! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Don't get all mad, I love the good old USA! And we finally sell beverages in liters now!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

Pssshhhhhhhhh I am an Engineer so I know conversions off teh top of my head when it comes to standard and Si units... :laugh: there is nothing measurement inclusive about me... what you see is what you get :laugh: POUNDS or KILO's
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

I remember American schools trying to convert to metric years ago, I think most Americans were to dumb to figure it out and the government gave up! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Don't get all mad, I love the good old USA! And we finally sell beverages in liters now!

Americans are dumb. It's just that the school system blows. :wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    Americans are dumb. It's just that the school system blows. :wink:

:huh:
    Ill tell you what... I wont call you ignorant and you dont call me dumb... :wink: hows that?