I had a horrible day today - almost 800 calories over my 136

Options
2»

Replies

• Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    What everyone else already said. It's just ONE day. It's a new day tomorrow. Start fresh. It's life. It'll happen (to most of us, anyway). It's not going to erase all your hard work. Just get back to it tomorrow. You can't change it, so move forward. It'll be OK :smile:
  • Chicketi
    Chicketi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The problem with many of those who try diets and fail is that they think every day has to be perfect; perfect food intake, perfect amount of water, lots of exercise. But realistically very few things in life are perfect and as everyone else on here has pointed out, it is just one day. The goal should not be to do perfect everyday but do your best and know that you will do your best tomorrow. Good luck and I'm sure you'll be back on track soon!
  • craziedazie
    craziedazie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    As Ms Stacey once told Anne Shirley, "Tomorrow is fresh and new with no mistakes in it." (or pastries).

:flowerforyou:
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the 30DS. Don't beat yourself up. We al lhave bad days. I once ate an entire box of chocolates in one sitting. I am still 70lbs down.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    We all have bad days love. Dont worry, either work it off today or if you're not feeling up to it, wake up tomorrow and start over again. Thats the beauty of life, you have (for many things) a reset button every morning!
  • coloschick
    Options
    Thanks for all of your support. I feel much better after reading all of your posts. I love MFP as I love to track everything I eat. However, what I love more is that I have a community of people doing the same thing that can help me when I need them. Thanks friends.
  • katzblood
    Options
    I wouldnt sweat it--its not bad to let your body have a little splurge to trick it into thinking its gonna get tons of food. I do spike days (check the spike84 group) where I eat twice my BMR each week and still lose weight :)