What makes a woman sexy?

Options

Replies

• Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    A willingness to do what it takes... whatever that may be.
  • c0mmonN3rd
    Options
    Adaptiveness, playfulness, hips and pretty eyes.
    the rest of the physical features is up in the air, depends on the girl's personality
    I've seen 10s be *****es, a lot.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    the rest of the physical features is up in the air, depends on the girl's personality

Hah, reminds me of this line, "You were pretty, till you opened your mouth."
  • johnsonje82
    johnsonje82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options

Nailed it on the head....some people you just want to tell "Just be quiet, stand there and look cute"
  • spapsidero
    Options
    A sexy woman knows why she's sexy. She's knows what outfits enhances her curves, what shade of eye shadow will draw you in, how something as subtle as a hair flip will stop you dead in your tracks. She's confident enough to smile at you even in her gym clothes, humble enough to simply say thank you to a compliment. She doesn't have to show off #angiesrightleg, she doesn't do it for attention, she simply is...sexy *poetry snaps* lol

That's it. Do I know me? Lol. :smile:
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Self-awareness, positive self-image (not conceit), humor, curiosity, intelligence, timing.

I think that this nailed it. Sexy is not just a look, it is the whole package.

What makes my DH so sexy (yes, I know that this is what makes a woman sexy) but, he is super hot, very fit, great sense of humor (can ALWAYS make me laugh), and crazy smart. And not a cocky smart, like he has to show everyone that he knows everything about everything. He is just highly intelligent and I find that as sexy as his rock hard body!!!
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    Confidence and the way they carry themselves... Curves as well... Sometimes a lot of girls look sexier with a pony tail hitting the gym than they do all dolled up cause its not natural. Dark hair is sexier also... Brunettes for the win!

Yayy for brunettes LOL
  • nataliefallbach
    Options
    A sexy woman knows why she's sexy. She's knows what outfits enhances her curves, what shade of eye shadow will draw you in, how something as subtle as a hair flip will stop you dead in your tracks. She's confident enough to smile at you even in her gym clothes, humble enough to simply say thank you to a compliment. She doesn't have to show off #angiesrightleg, she doesn't do it for attention, she simply is...sexy *poetry snaps* lol

good one lol

This guy knows his stuff!, ha!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Being a woman.

A certain song by Brittany Spears comes to mind....I wish I had access to YouTube at work!
  • sunspotalli
    sunspotalli Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    was almost afraid to open this one lol but it's nice to know it's not all about the body to all guys :smile: not that there is anything wrong with the body but the first thing that I notice on my guy is those eyes!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    a veejayy
  • AutumnsPassage
    AutumnsPassage Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Self-awareness, positive self-image (not conceit), humor, curiosity, intelligence, timing.

Agreed!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Boobs... hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm kidding, it's confidence! :happy:
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, how much 'curve'? ;)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Brown hair always gets a mention! I am cursed.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options

Nailed it on the head....some people you just want to tell "Just be quiet, stand there and look cute"

Oh yeah.
  • K_M_O_C_K
    K_M_O_C_K Posts: 32 Member
    Options

I totally just cracked up at "*poetry snaps*" Thanks for the giggle.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options

Agreed!

I agree as well. And also:

-very positive
    -humble
    -open-minded
    -cares about others
    -kind
    -achieves for success

It's more to it than physical appearances.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

Oh yeah.
    This is why I won't let my wife talk during sex... LOL ... Kidding...

I know for me, sexy is al about confidence, self worth and my wife knowing she is a strong independant woman who doesn't need me, but wants me... her long legs and big tits aint bad either..
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Intelligence definitely adds 3-4 points.

Nice pair of legs doesn't hurt either.