Hi! I just started this week!

Options
2»

Replies

• Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Been here a few months but feel free to add me as well..
  • JoWharton
    JoWharton Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Our situations are very similiar...feel free to send me a friend request. We can help to motivate each other :) Good Luck
  • Ascyra
    Options
    Hello! Welcome! I just started last week, so I'm quite new here. All in my life I was doing lot of sports, but I've never been satisfied, especially because of my belly which never wanted to be less fat, but I thought If I do enough sport I can eat whatever I want...Well around 2 years ago I went abroad and I didn't have possibility to do sports like before, but I was eating like before (I can see well the result...) and more, because if I don't make anything I just eat more. It's a bit hard not to eat whenever and whatever I want, but I hope it will work :) But we can help each other, and like this we don't have to feel alone :)))))
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    hi! we're all here for the same result! reasons vary from health to just wanting to look good... great support here! Add me if you'd like! :)
  • LuLuSUPER
    Options
    :glasses: HELLO ALL,

Feel free to add me also. I have been with MFP for two months now but I have lost more weight and gained more recipes/friends/workout tips than in the last year.
    I quit smokig and feel in love , so in the midwest winter that equals 20-25 lbs lol. I gained it one bite, one meal, one day at a time and thats how I intend to get it off.
    Found a nice quote today that sums it up.. TEAMWORK - dividest the task and multiples the success!!!! Keep your head up and remember the valleys are just as important as the mountaintops. :flowerforyou:
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hello all, ! My name is Kim I am 40yrs old and. I have been on this site since June and I am super motivated. I love meeting new people and I hope I can give you all the motivation and support you need to reach your goal and would appreciate the same in return. If we all stick together we will succeed.... "Let's Do This~
    feel free to add me:)
    Take care,
    Kim
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome!
  • loftard1
    Options
    Feel free to add me moral support is a good motivation
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club!
  • Rebecca_Evans1
    Options
    All those who are new, or existing members who just need a bit of support and encouragement - then please feel free to add me :)
  • laura_bickham
    Options
    Yup just started and ready to rock ! :drinker:
  • corrsinblue
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me to your friend list for support!! Good luck!