ulterior motives..

Options

Replies

• bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    OOHHH and to take some boidoir photos afterwards because my soon-to-be-ex has always been against "someone else" taking said pictures of me, SO the minute my divorce is sealed and my body is in check, Id love to get some done for me because I think they are AWESOME. :)
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    i want this dress.

and i want to look amazing in it.

dixiefried-niagara-dress-red.jpg

LOOK at that waist! :noway:
  • dcjackson50
    Options
    hell, to look good DRESSED. I'll worry about nekked in about 75 lbs or so....

funny ^^^ I want to be the sexy wife on my husbands arm again,......and to hear "No way, you are 41 ?? " Being 5'2 ,....any extra weight just makes me turn frumpy and look like someones nana waddling along
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    TO BE A BOMBSHELL....like enter the room and eyes stare and mouths drop....LOL..that and seriously....To get in anything I want to get in at a healthier fitting size.....Being healthy is really cool...
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    i want this dress.

that dress is F'in amazing!
  • Tmrice721
    Tmrice721 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    All that good and healthy stuff too... BUT... I want to keep my wonderfully supportive YOUNGER than me husband...breathless!!!
  • GollyPolly
    Options
    Look good naked? That would be one hell of a perk. I'd just like to be able to look decent in nice clothes or go out in shorts for the first time in 10+ years.

...It would also be nice to get rid of my love handles so my little sister will stop poking them and asking why my butt is so high.
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    To be 100% comfortable in my own skin.
    To be able to wear a bikini..I'm a florida girl so fishing/boating/beach, etc. consumes a lot of my time. I don't want to always wear a tankini with a dress cover-up.
    To have sex with the lights on. Ohhh yeah, I said it.
    Haha.
  • Tmrice721
    Tmrice721 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i want this dress.

<this is a replica, in red, of the dress marilyn monroe wore in niagra>

Nice dress...good luck!!!!
  • kmbhoya2000
    kmbhoya2000 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I definitely want to be a hot wife but I also want to be strong and healthy to be able to play with my boys and be around for them for a long time in an active way. I have autoimmune rheumatoid problems, and I am refusing to let it keep me down!

You go girl!

Thanks!! :-)
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    In all honesty... to be a good role model for my kids (sons and daughters, I have 5). I do not want them to go through life unhealthy like I did. I wasn't always heavy, but was always unhealthy. I want them to see what it means to eat right and how important exercise is and that it is a way of life and can be fun and delicious. I know I can't choose their fate but my part plays a huge role in the choices they make.
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I just want to look good naked.

ALL THAT AND A BAG O CHIPS!
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    i want to start dating again...and i really don't want to until i feel comfortable with my body.

This too (again, want to look good naked)!
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    oh no, my weight loss is most definitely for me! he probably won't even enter my head when i'm skinny, but right now the satisfaction of knowing he will be kicking himself is keeping me going. i guess looking good naked is a popular one, then? haha

For the record, i think you are gorgeous already, so your ex is just a *kitten*. On that side note, I have had 3 babies in the last 3 years from my soon-to-be ex husband, youngest being 2 months old, I am losing the weight for me, I am trying to lose the weight under a certain timeline to show him he shouldn't have fled the coop and be back to my pre-marriage size on my big D-day. Plus it keeps my mind off the divorce and focused on myself and our kids and getting back to tip-top military-style shape, because they keep bugging me to get back in, but Im not ready, still have 4 months post-partum recovery woohoo! :/

thankyou honey, so are you! even though it is for you, there's still a apart of it that's to show them what they're missing
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    In certain positions while bumping nasties, views get obstructed... dont like that.. just being real here.....
  • SkinnyShadow
    SkinnyShadow Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    To get an awesome boyfriend :embarassed: ...I don't care what you say, looks matter, a lot...
    And so I'll be comfortable enough to go swimming - I REFUSE to go swimming, and I LOVE swimming :angry:
  • jmzhale
    jmzhale Posts: 186
    Options
    To be able to go on the Wild Cave tour at Mammoth Cave comfortably. You have to be less than 44" around I'm less than that but not by much.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I want to be hotter in my 40s than I was in my 20s, when I was all underfed and skinny-fat.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    'cause I'm cheap and lazy. I have siblings who spend gobs of money on prescription drugs and are constantly spending their time calling this doctor or that or fighting with insurance companies or driving hither and yawn to pick something up. As I get older, I don't want to deal with stuff like that, and I want my money for funner stuff. Plus, I hate feeling sick and not having the energy for the things I feel I really must do.

You see, it really is all about me!
  • missfancy1980
    Options
    Mine is quite simply to fit in size 8 diesel jeans!!!