New PCOS Buddies

Options
13»

Replies

• melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    I have PCOS since I hit puberty... add me! That goes for any of you (please include a note). :flowerforyou:
  • Keladry
    Keladry Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS, only diagnosed last year (age 20) although had symptoms since I was 17 (acne, crazy cycles). The acne's finally under control with the pill, but I still find I sweat way more than my friends, the Dr said that could be a symptom. I also wonder if my recurring depression is linked. I only want to lose a couple of kilos, my focus is more on getting fit and toning up, but I've found it very difficult in the past to lose any at all, even when eating what I thought was healthily. I've discovered I feel best when I keep my sugar intake very low, I aim for 20g a day including fructose but not including lactose but often I go over.
  • fluffygoodness
    fluffygoodness Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed almost 2 years ago and I don't have the traditional symptoms (I have regular cycles, not diabetic) I do have the lovely misstache and she-beard though lol. I take metformin and spiralactone daily. I lost almost 80lbs before being diagnosed and I think subconsciously my weight loss efforts have stalled because of the diagnosis. Feel free to add me!!!!
  • determinedhealthy
    determinedhealthy Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed at age 17 I'm 32 now. Weight gain promotes all the typical symptoms for me. I have noticed great changes since my recent weight loss.
  • Moviedust
    Moviedust Posts: 110
    Options
    Yeah I get that sometimes too

Does anyone have pain with sex? My Dr is still trying to figure out why I am but I am wondering (and so is she) if it's the PCOS. Whatever the case, pan with sex is absolutely not okay with me.
  • Moviedust
    Moviedust Posts: 110
    Options
    I have PCOS too, I was diagnosed in September and since then I've lost about 25 lbs or so. Feel free to add me :)