Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What size do you want to be?

Replies

• Raivynsblood
    Raivynsblood Posts: 68 Member
    Im currently a size 24 5"8 and I want to be a fit sculpted 12. Thats my personal goal. I've always been very curvy and shapely even in middle school. Back when I was cheerleading and got a full body scan I had less than 10% body fat. But I was still a size 12 then. Don't know what you miss till its gone! I want to work my way down and I know I'm comfortable at 14-16. But if I keep going I think I would look overly weird and be to skinny for my bone structure if I go anything less than a 10

Sounds like we're about the same size (i might be a lil bigger...) but i also want to fit into a 10 or 12 :)
  • graygirl73
    graygirl73 Posts: 11 Member
    You look great!!
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    I would love to get down to a 10, I'm in 18 right now.
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    I would love to be a fit 12-14-16. I'm a 20 now.
  • rr10speed
    rr10speed Posts: 23
    I would love to be a size 12 - 14, someday! someday!!
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    I have a small frame and am 5'4". Currently a size 4 in jeans, small in tops, small and 2-4 in dresses. I'd like to go back to wearing 1-2 in jeans, a solid 2 in dresses. But more than anything, I want to keep building muscle and get stronger!
  • Summersadiva
    Summersadiva Posts: 111 Member
    I'm 48 years old and a size 0. I've been 0-2 all my life and I want to stay there knowing that for women in my family, once menopause kicks in, so does obesity.

Healthy foods and working out starts now.
  • NancyMarie13
    NancyMarie13 Posts: 193 Member
    16! That may sound big to you all? idk. But I know my body and the women in my family on both sides are STACKED (; we have butt, thighs and hips and we love em! When I was a 16 before I had a coke bottle shape (BAM!) lol and a very small stomach. That is where I want to get back to. Maybe slip into a 14 but with these hips I doubt it and I dont want to look sickly (when star jones lost all that weight, smh lol) Know your bodies lady! I know mines! <3
  • may2490
    may2490 Posts: 65 Member
    I am the size that I "want" to be... yet, I want to be bigger. I am doing strength training and looking to lose some more body fat on my stomach.

I am a size 9 right now, and maybe I would love to be a 10,11. But who knows. I don't think I can get there, but maybe some more strength training on my legs and glutes will build me up to that.
  • kimiebee
    kimiebee Posts: 62 Member
    I would love to be a size 10 (Aussie) again!
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    right now I'm 5'6 and 240 pounds and a size 18/20. So realistically I am aiming for 8-10 and/or 150 pounds, Mostly I just want my massive stomach to go away.
  • sguinn75
    sguinn75 Posts: 14
    In a perfect world, a size 10. I am thick, hippy girl and single digits are never gonna happen and I am fine with that. If I could get to a size 12 I would be happy, especially if I could maintain it for life.
  • 5 would be nice.... that is more than half of what I am now... I'll get there.
  • Oh, I wish, I wish, I wish I were a size 6 or 7. I'm currently fitting snuggly into a size 12. I need to lose about 30, or so pounds.
  • Jarmila3
    Jarmila3 Posts: 6
    If I can get down to size 12-14 I will be verry happy at this time of my life. I have been heavy all my life and can't emagine myself seeing any smaller. I am inbetween 20-18 today so I have a long way to go.
  • BoxOfficeTroll
    BoxOfficeTroll Posts: 21 Member
    Anywhere between 130-145. *sigh* I will get there! 30-40 pounds to go.

I believe in all of you! You can do it!!!!

Good luck in your endeavours!
  • leannamichelle
    leannamichelle Posts: 35 Member
    8 or a 10 is cool with me
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    I wear a size 10 now. I would LOVE to get down to a 4, but I honestly don't know whether my *kitten* will allow that to happen. So, I would be overjoyed to be a comfortable 6. :)
  • Sara7Taylor
    Sara7Taylor Posts: 112 Member
    Probably 8-10. I am a curvy girl and I want to keep it that way! I would love to be healthy, have a flat stomach, but keep my curves. :smile:
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    I would like to be a 4-6. It's where I was in during part of college (although I was "fatter" then), and I thought I looked pretty good there. I was comfortable, at least!