What size do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• Raivynsblood
    Raivynsblood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im currently a size 24 5"8 and I want to be a fit sculpted 12. Thats my personal goal. I've always been very curvy and shapely even in middle school. Back when I was cheerleading and got a full body scan I had less than 10% body fat. But I was still a size 12 then. Don't know what you miss till its gone! I want to work my way down and I know I'm comfortable at 14-16. But if I keep going I think I would look overly weird and be to skinny for my bone structure if I go anything less than a 10

Sounds like we're about the same size (i might be a lil bigger...) but i also want to fit into a 10 or 12 :)
  • graygirl73
    graygirl73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I would love to get down to a 10, I'm in 18 right now.
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a fit 12-14-16. I'm a 20 now.
  • rr10speed
    rr10speed Posts: 23
    Options
    I would love to be a size 12 - 14, someday! someday!!
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I have a small frame and am 5'4". Currently a size 4 in jeans, small in tops, small and 2-4 in dresses. I'd like to go back to wearing 1-2 in jeans, a solid 2 in dresses. But more than anything, I want to keep building muscle and get stronger!
  • Summersadiva
    Summersadiva Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 years old and a size 0. I've been 0-2 all my life and I want to stay there knowing that for women in my family, once menopause kicks in, so does obesity.

Healthy foods and working out starts now.
  • NancyMarie13
    NancyMarie13 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    16! That may sound big to you all? idk. But I know my body and the women in my family on both sides are STACKED (; we have butt, thighs and hips and we love em! When I was a 16 before I had a coke bottle shape (BAM!) lol and a very small stomach. That is where I want to get back to. Maybe slip into a 14 but with these hips I doubt it and I dont want to look sickly (when star jones lost all that weight, smh lol) Know your bodies lady! I know mines! <3
  • may2490
    may2490 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am the size that I "want" to be... yet, I want to be bigger. I am doing strength training and looking to lose some more body fat on my stomach.

I am a size 9 right now, and maybe I would love to be a 10,11. But who knows. I don't think I can get there, but maybe some more strength training on my legs and glutes will build me up to that.
  • kimiebee
    kimiebee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a size 10 (Aussie) again!
  • sguinn75
    sguinn75 Posts: 14
    Options
    In a perfect world, a size 10. I am thick, hippy girl and single digits are never gonna happen and I am fine with that. If I could get to a size 12 I would be happy, especially if I could maintain it for life.
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    right now I'm 5'6 and 240 pounds and a size 18/20. So realistically I am aiming for 8-10 and/or 150 pounds, Mostly I just want my massive stomach to go away.
  • rosefan121
    Options
    5 would be nice.... that is more than half of what I am now... I'll get there.
  • crazy4him4552
    Options
    Oh, I wish, I wish, I wish I were a size 6 or 7. I'm currently fitting snuggly into a size 12. I need to lose about 30, or so pounds.
  • Jarmila3
    Jarmila3 Posts: 6
    Options
    If I can get down to size 12-14 I will be verry happy at this time of my life. I have been heavy all my life and can't emagine myself seeing any smaller. I am inbetween 20-18 today so I have a long way to go.
  • BoxOfficeTroll
    BoxOfficeTroll Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anywhere between 130-145. *sigh* I will get there! 30-40 pounds to go.

I believe in all of you! You can do it!!!!

Good luck in your endeavours!
  • leannamichelle
    leannamichelle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    8 or a 10 is cool with me
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I wear a size 10 now. I would LOVE to get down to a 4, but I honestly don't know whether my *kitten* will allow that to happen. So, I would be overjoyed to be a comfortable 6. :)
  • Sara7Taylor
    Sara7Taylor Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Probably 8-10. I am a curvy girl and I want to keep it that way! I would love to be healthy, have a flat stomach, but keep my curves. :smile:
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a 4-6. It's where I was in during part of college (although I was "fatter" then), and I thought I looked pretty good there. I was comfortable, at least!