What size do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• fightingautism
    Options
    I want to be what ever size God made me to be before I abused His creation. I don't know what size that is, I've been overweight most of my adult life. I suspect my body will be its ideal size around an 8. I'm currently a 12-14 pant size, 16 designer dress size -- the DDDs are hard to fit. I have about 40 lbs to go to get to the high end of my healthy BMI.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Size? I'm not sure I even know. An 8 maybe. All I know is that I want to be healthier and fit, no visible lumps, bumps and bulges except for where they should be!
  • rbilsborough
    rbilsborough Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Regardless if I lose 2lbs or 20lbs, I'll always wear a size 10-12. As my husband says, "Got those baby-makin' hips!"
    I hope to be 135. My lowest before gaining 25lbs. I was looking HOT then!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I know it isn't really about pant size or dress size...but when i was at my fittest before I was around a 6-8...when I was smaller people would always tell me to eat so I think for my frame 6 or 8 is perfect...lol
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 6-8 as well.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I want to be a 6-8 or small/med
  • rbilsborough
    rbilsborough Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Regardless if I lose 2lbs or 20lbs, I'll always wear a size 10-12. As my husband says, "Got those baby-makin' hips!"
    I hope to be 135. My lowest before gaining 25lbs. I was looking HOT then!
    This is me exactly......I have never been lower than a size 10 at 135lbs-140lbs ( and I LOVED the way I looked then) . I have been a size 12 at 165lb and hated the way I felt. For me being a size 12 would be ok if I was lean and strong.....size 10 would be nicer :-) I can't imagine how I would be a size 6 at 135lbs ???? I must have some heavy bones LOL.
  • SpaceFanMomma
    Options
    I'd be happy at a fit size 10. My *kitten* is always a size bigger than my waist, but if I'm toned, it's a good spot to be!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Currently in between an 8 and a 10 (depends on the clothing). Aiming for a solid 8 as my final size, currently lifting heavy for me and doing running to help me get there and reduce my body fat percentage (was at 24% in December).
  • _Iffer_
    _Iffer_ Posts: 13
    Options
    :)
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I would be very happy to be a junior size 9/10, but thinking 11/12 is a more realistic goal...just to get out of plus sizes is my first goal!
  • daisy51981
    daisy51981 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I would love to see a sz 6 again but after the hip spread from having 2 kids, I'll be happy to hit a sz 10. I'm currently in a 14 jeans, 16 dress pants depending on the brand.
  • Jessica1081
    Options
    I'd love to be a 10 or 12. I'm at about an 18 now, so I've got a ways to go!
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    i would love to be 129 like i used to be which was size 8-9.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I wear size 6 right now. I have 22% body fat. My goal is to have closer to 16% body fat and wear a size 2.
  • CurvyTrini87
    Options
    I am 5'5, currently weigh 314Ibs. My goal size is hard to determine right now, but I do know I want to weigh 200Ibs before the year is over, so what ever size that is I will be happy.
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Size 11. I have a large body frame and I'm 5 foot 9. I am currently an 16-18. I started as a 24-26
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    For right now my short term goal is a 14. I'm sure that will change but a 14 would be a great accomplishment. I think I'm pretty close because a lot of my 16's are really getting lose and only seem to fit right, right after I dry them and then they get all loose. I tried on a pair of size 12's I had from a while back and I was able to squeeeeeeezzzzzzeeeee into them so that was nice too but I like to breath so I decided to wait on wearing those for awhile!!! lol
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how small I can go. I will settle for anything 12 and under :) I've never been as thin as I currently am so is new everyday :)
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Currently in a 4/6, but working toward a 2. :smile: