Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What size do you want to be?

Replies

• HappyK45
    HappyK45 Posts: 4
    You CAN do it!
    One day at a time...we will all get there.
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    I would love to be in a 10 or 12. The smallest I've been in my adult life is a 14 and I've been stuck at a 20 for the last 11 years. I'm currently at a weight lower than when I became pregnant with my 2nd child, but haven't had the time to try on an 18 yet. I think I would be thrilled if I got to the point where I could say so long to Lane Bryant because their clothes are too big.

At 5'10" and with a larger frame than those 6 ft. rail-thin runway models, I doubt I am able to get to single digit sizes without looking anorexic (at 160 in high school my family said I was too thin and that my hip bones stuck out too much), but it would be amazing to feel fit and trim - even if it's not a "slim & trim".

^^^This. I'm 5'9" and would love to be a size 10.
  • Cathleenr
    Cathleenr Posts: 332
    I would love to be in a 10 or 12. The smallest I've been in my adult life is a 14 and I've been stuck at a 20 for the last 11 years. I'm currently at a weight lower than when I became pregnant with my 2nd child, but haven't had the time to try on an 18 yet. I think I would be thrilled if I got to the point where I could say so long to Lane Bryant because their clothes are too big.

At 5'10" and with a larger frame than those 6 ft. rail-thin runway models, I doubt I am able to get to single digit sizes without looking anorexic (at 160 in high school my family said I was too thin and that my hip bones stuck out too much), but it would be amazing to feel fit and trim - even if it's not a "slim & trim".

I'm 5-9 and at 144, in a loose 8, comfortable 6 and occasionally a 4. It's wonderful. Build muscle and you won't be bony, no way <3 my legs and my shoulders are getting better and better. :) go for it.
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Size 9-10 would be my ideal size. If I get into something smaller that would just be awesome!
  • rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    I want my 6 back, but just beiong a single digit would thrill me.
  • chrissismone
    chrissismone Posts: 116 Member
    A size 2-4 would be ideal but since I may never get that small and look non crackhead like a 4-6 would be great for the fashion risk I desire to advance in.
  • bfocus
    bfocus Posts: 1
    Not fussed on size ..
    Just want to be fit n fab with no flab!
  • TDBrims
    TDBrims Posts: 138
    British size 10 on my *kitten* and 12 on my top :)
  • lyninit2winit
    lyninit2winit Posts: 70 Member
    9/10
  • Size 10-12 (proportioned) would be superfantastic compared to where I am now.
  • 2012dancingqueen
    2012dancingqueen Posts: 58 Member
    size 4 would be ideal. i am currently 8
  • Right now I am 221 wearing a size 14-16. I think I would be happy with 175 and a size 6-8. Just being down to single digits would be amazing :)
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    I am currently a size 6 and would love to be a size 4? maybe even a size 2 but I feel like that would be too small
  • SpanishRapunzel
    SpanishRapunzel Posts: 53 Member
    Working towards a size 4 waist... but my hips and chest will probably never be that small.
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    my dream size has always been a 9!
  • zlem
    zlem Posts: 92
    AU 12 would be good, 10 even better! Last time I was a size 10 I was 17.... Don't think I could get much smaller cos of my massive "child bearing" hips
  • blackwarrior
    blackwarrior Posts: 20 Member
    Me to its going to be a lot of hardwork but i am goinf to give it a good try this time
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Size 0 and 25 in jeans. Currently I'm a 2
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    I don't have a clue. My goal weight is 120lbs but I have no idea what that will be size-wise. I'm currently 157 and in a UK12.