Options

Replies

• jeankh
    jeankh Posts: 68
    Options
    wow! everyone looks so good :)
  • Blohndie77
    Options
    You are amazing. That is all I can say. Unreal. I wish I had your persistence, dedication, and diligence.
  • confuzzledwife
    Options
    OMG wow.. what a transformation! You are such an inspiration to me! Thank you for posting!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    jsy0wp.jpg

:)
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Wow! Those are incredible weight loss pictures! I am more than half way to my goal weight. I can't wait to put pictures up! Great job everyone!
  • Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Amazing would be an understatement.....WOW GREAT JOB GUYS AND GALS
  • JennyAnnLanders
    JennyAnnLanders Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to post pics on here and I'm not really at a point to do so. But you ALL AMAZE ME! What inspirations! Thank You!
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Very cool! you look great! Awesome work!
  • jeankh
    jeankh Posts: 68
    Options
    Everyone looks soo good!! Congrats :D

katherine.png
    katherine.png
  • ValHallaGirl
    ValHallaGirl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone! I'll be posting someday.
  • missterrianderson
    Options
    WOW! you are an inspiration! you ROCK!!!:smile:
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    everyone has done so amazing!!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I love seeing the before and afters! So inspirational! Congrats every one! :flowerforyou:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I Loveeeeee Seeing all these AMAZING Before and After Pictures.. You all Are AWESOME!!! So proud
    of each and Every one of you Guys... xoxo

Rachel~
    10036 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Before: This is beginning of 2010 before really applying any knowledge of diet to what I was doing athletically. Also before I switched from power lifting to triathlons

IMG_3580.jpg

A week or so ago upon waking:

2012-02-16%25252004.24.58.jpg

I quite enjoy the spoon in photo one. It seems a little out of place and I find it really funny for some reason haha :P

For everyone sharing in this post: *clap clap clap* bravo.
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I started at 250 lbs in Oct 2010… I am now 161 lbs, my goal being 150-155 in my healthy range.
    I’m 5’8… work out up to 2 hours a day throughout the day a mixture of Lesley Sansone DVDs, walking on my lunch, at the local YMCA sometimes. I am on a 1200 calorie daily goal, don’t eat exercise calories back. Don’t eat fast food, processed foods, limit bread and pasta… and strive to only snack on things that contain even a small amount of protein. Drink lots of water and really watch my sodium / sugar intake.
    Hope that helps!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oct 2010 – 250 lbs
    Before.jpg
    momandme-1.jpg
    microphone-1.jpg
    Feb 2011 – 240 lbs
    beforebraandpanties-1.jpg
    Apr 2011 – 217 lbs
    217lbs-1.jpg
    Oct 2011 – 178 lbs
    176lbs.jpg
    Nov 2011 – 173 lbs (My new jacket I always wanted)
    171lbs-Celebrationjacketofhittingagoal.jpg
    Dec 21, 2011 – 167 lbs
    orange1-1.jpg
    bluefront-1-1.jpg
    blueside-1.jpg
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Inspirational posts from everyone. Keep em coming! Here's mine over the last 5/6 months...

4stagefitness2.jpg

Wow! It's amazing how much the weight loss has changed how your face looks! You've went from looking like an average Joe to looking like a movie star! Awesome job!
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ummm.. WOW!!!!! you look AH-mazing!!!
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible transformation! Im so inspired right now <3 Thank you!
  • addiograsso
    addiograsso Posts: 479
    Options
    Oh My Gosh!!!! I am LITERALLY brought to tears by these pictures. I am at an all time high (on the scale) and all time low (in my heart and mind). You guys are truly awesome! questions to all of the success stories - how much exercise do you get/did you get when you started? I sooo need help. I can't go on looking and feeling like I do. I'm so scared of failing that I give up too quickly. I have all the excuses in the world and I'm so tired of letting the excuses win. I have to do this - my life, my marriage, my health, everything depends on this - I need to lose 100+ pounds. How long is realistic?
    Rachel - thanks for the site.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!