Post your daily exercise

Options

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    That's terrible! I've heard that happens to many people when they hike on trails. Hopefully you won't have too much trouble replacing your stuff, and hopefully no identity theft was involved.

:-(

Cheryl
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Oh no neverbeenskinny!

Well, atleast you weren't there when they did that and you're ok.
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Thanks. You're right healtier, I have to think positive, at least I wasn't there, it could have been a lot worse. There wasn't any idenity stuff there cmriverside, it was just a lot of stuff. I'm going to see my insurance agent this morning to see what I can claim. It's just a pain to do all that, and in the end my insurance rates will probably go up, which is a bummer.
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Oh no, what a crummy end to an otherwise great day! (Yesterday was one of those days here in the northwest that makes all the rain and cold worth suffering through. It was BALMY!!!)

Today will be a 30 minute spinning class followed by a 30 minute abs and glutes class and nobody better break into my car while I am in the gym....
  • time2wrk
    Options
    Ok, the abs and glutes class tuned into abs only.

We did 1,000,000,000 crunches. Oh, sorry, that's just what it felt like, I have no idea how many we did but we were doing all kinds of intense ab moves for 1/2 hour.
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I need 1,000,000,000 ab crunches right now. Sitting here in the office poking at the keyboard, burn any calories doing that?????? Still not raining here in WA today, so I think I'll mow the lawn after work if it isn't too dark, that'll burn some calories.
  • helton1515
    Options
    October 24, 2007

taebo cardio (35 minutes)
    1 mile run and .25 mile walk (15 minutes)
    15 minutes on elliptical trainer
    weight training
    500 crunches
  • time2wrk
    Options
    Today: a 1 hour "Rep Reebok" class where we lift weights for every muscle group. I will see if I have time today to stick around for some cardio also, not sure how my day will go...
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    10/24 - took a 60 min brisk walk with my cousin

10/25 - I plan on going to my spinning/kickboxing combo class
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    40 minute very, very brisk walk... gorgeous fall day!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Finally!!!!

I found a pair of jeans.... size 7/8!
    Below the belly button, stretchy & bootcut.. for 20 bucks!
    Route 66 (I think).. they are so comfy!!!

You will definitely burn calories doing yard work neverbeenskinny.
  • time2wrk
    Options
    Glad you found some jeans!!! When you outgrow them you can use them to do yardwork or whatever in them. I used my ugly old size 14s yesterday because I decided to paint an accent wall in my bonus room and I didn't care when I flecked paint on 'em.
  • tdroseler
    tdroseler Posts: 165
    Options
    Nice surprise finding this "thread". Ive always found that if i am accountable to another person for doing something, i follow through a whole lot better. So, im going to add this thread to my ever growing list :)
    I am 347lbs...and shrinking :P
    My daily excersise is up to a 30 minuste workout at Curves (which i have just joined and is awesome...i highly recomend it). I also do 2 laps around the local high school in the evenings with my husband and father. My latest improvement is that i am up to 3 mins on the treadmill, i add 1 second every time i get on it.
    I have virtually lost all mobility, and have struggled my way back. Soon i will be able to go back to work...and i am soooo happy for that. Every little bit i am doing is helping. I heard a quote today i thought was great...the way to climb a mountain is to see yourself on the other side...hmmmm...
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    tdroseler,

There is also a message thread called:
    "Motivation and Support> Post Weight Losses. Hold Me Accountable. Thanks!"

I started the thread, but it does cause me to be accountable to everyone about my weight! I also got the word at the gym that it is recommended to weigh yourself in the morning and in the evening (at the same times each day - before and after all food). And then use the average of the two for your weight for the day.

I balked at that, because I was weighing once a week: but, I'm doing it, and I really like it.

~cm
  • time2wrk
    Options
    I like that quote - very inspirational! Keep up the good work, tdroseler!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Me too time2wrk!
    I went to Kmart to look for a costume for myself *grin* and said what the heck... let me give it a try and VOILA! Found them quick too.

I'm giving all of my non-fitting clothes to my mom even though she swears she's a size 6 LOL!!!

She's 5'1, around 150 pounds and is VERY active BUT... she doesn't watch what she pies in her pie hole.
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Did my 30 min walk with my co-worker. We're getting faster every day so we're going to add an additional block Monday...
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Did a spinning class at the gym AND a yoga class!!! It was tiring, but felt good! I'm doing my best to keep my mind off of Halloween candy!!!!!!!! I'm so happy you found a cute pair of jeans Healthierme! Isn't that the best? I have a pair that I love... can't wait until they fit again!
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    I made it to my spinning class today....it was BOMB as usual. I love it...Skip (instructor) pushed us as he always does...and I made it through.
  • time2wrk
    Options
    I love spinning class! Even if I don't feel like going I am always glad I burned all those calories by the time I leave!