Ashley Madison

Options
VTXJOCKEY
VTXJOCKEY Posts: 362 Member
OK, We were just talking at work about this site called Ashley Madison. I can't get to it here at work as it's blocked. Does anyone have any experience with it? Is it legit?

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Sure it's legit, it you want to cheat on your wife.
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    OK, We were just talking at work about this site called Ashley Madison. I can't get to it here at work as it's blocked. Does anyone have any experience with it? Is it legit?

What is it exactly? Yeah, I know, a site........but about what?
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Seriously I hope you are wearing flame retardant clothing today. I am afraid for you.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Ashley Madison is a website to find an affair partner!!
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options

Refer to my first comment.
  • Alycra
    Alycra Posts: 88 Member
    Options

Ashley Madison is a real site designed for married/involved people. People use it as a "dating" site in which they are just looking for sex from other married people. Kind of a no- strings attached type thing.
  • KJVBear33
    Options

Refer to my first comment.

WOW, no wonder its blocked OP..........be thankful it is and don't go on it!! (just a little bit of advice that you can take or drop, whichever you like....)
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    Essentially it is a more honest version of Adult Friend Finder.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    I think it is funny that people are shocked a site like this exists. This is the interweb people. You can find just about anything.
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    I think it is funny that people are shocked a site like this exists. This is the interweb people. You can find just about anything.

Right?
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

Do you like to go fishing?
  • KJVBear33
    Options

I certainly am not shocked, but just totally amazed that the OP wants to know its legit.........to me, the question means "so, is it real or not cause if it is, I want to go look at it........." Cause otherwise, why would you care if it is or is not legit?
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Can you find drunk midget chicks re-enacting Two Girls One Cup?
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Sure it's legit, it you want to cheat on your wife.

This, dude. ^
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

Can you find drunk midget chicks re-enacting Two Girls One Cup?
    Damn you...I am at work...but knowing me I'll see if I can find it at home.

...and if Ashley Madison is bad, imagine how surprised casual encounters in Craigslist is.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Essentially it is a more honest version of Adult Friend Finder.

not sure how HONEST it is, considering its a CONFIDENTIAL site to cheat on your spouse....
  • rgiacopetti
    rgiacopetti Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious...how this topic come up on diet and fitness site's message board? Lol.

Are we all gaining so much confidence from getting in shape that its time to have an affair?