my 30 DS results..

Options
hellotina
hellotina Posts: 147 Member
so i figured i would post these for the bigger girls who THINK about trying 30 day shred but don't because they think they are "too big"... that's exactly what i thought before agreeing to try. thankfully, two of my friends who did it/were doing it told me to just at least give it a try.

i really wish i would have done measurements before starting but again i was a negative nancy & thought "i'm so big there probably won't be any difference" & didn't. that was dumb, lol. don't get me wrong though, while i did complete 30 straight days of this... at times it was HELL. (this was also the first time in my LIFE i'd ever done circuit training, strength training, or used weights) it felt like even with the modifeid moves jillian was trying to kill me, lol. i just pushed through the best i could.. & i am glad i did.

i am 5'8" & started this at 255lbs.
i lost 11lbs in the 30 days.

while i have a LOT to go until my goal, i am happy i gave this a try. & i will probably do it again.

beforeafter2.jpg
beforeafter1.jpg

(i have to add, i didn't JUST do 30DS in the 30 days. i do zumba 2 - 3x a week as well)

Replies

• walkingshoes
    walkingshoes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That is amazing what you did in just 30 days! I bet you are inspired to do that again. That is such committment too. You should be very proud. I have not made it past 5 days a couple times now. You are motivating me!
  • tsmoore925
    tsmoore925 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    i can't see pictures :(
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic change! Your curves look amazing -- great work!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Congrats on sticking with it and getting results! If you do it again, try taking before & after measurements and bump up your weights on the movements where you feel you can go higher, you will be amazed!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    You can really see it in your waist. Good job!
  • bstoetzer
    bstoetzer Posts: 96
    Options
    Amazing results...keep up the good work!!
  • burgenah
    burgenah Posts: 76
    Options
    Awesome jog! Your hard work shows!!
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You HAD to lose a ton of inches on your waistline - freaking HOURGLASS!!

That is awesome. Your style is really cute btw. :happy: I never know how to compliment another girl without sounding pervy, but I mean it in a non-pervy way.
  • TheJustPull
    Options
    Great job and dedication!
  • miss_september
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! Thanks for posting this too....I didn't want to take before pictures but I did day 4 of 30DS yesterday and I *think* I am starting to see non-scae results too. You look awesome!! Keep up the good work =-).
  • KemaVA
    KemaVA Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow! You really changed your shape... *whistles*
  • leanimalxo
    leanimalxo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you look so amazing and i am so proud of you for sticking to it!!!!!!!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    wow! fantastic!
  • ataylo30
    ataylo30 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    look at that waist!!! great job!
  • _AshLynn
    _AshLynn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Way to go!
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing!

I have the dvd at home but haven't tried it yet. What kind of weights or equipment do I need? I have 3 and 5 lb weights at home but I have to find them. Do you need anything else?
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! You can see a real difference :smile:
  • laur425
    laur425 Posts: 13
    Options
    Awesome job!! Congrats on sticking to it! Can't wait to try it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!