BLACK TEAM WEEK 9!!!

Options

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Dave had to drive to Philly (We live near Pittsburgh so the complete other side of the state) on Monday and he got back yesterday evening. Then he had to go back again today since he didn't have enough clothes and of course wanted to see Harley and me. Then he'll have to go back again Sunday until probably Tuesday. The baby bike seat is on Dave's bike and it's not like I can leave Harley by herself and go for a joyride. So we haven't ridden bikes at all lately.

Dave and I have also been eating pretty badly. Between the few days in NY for the wedding and the 4th of July and just being nutritionally lazy in general, we've been doing really badly. But Dave's 10 year high school reunion is in 8 weeks. We both want to look really good for that so we're getting back on track and both really watching our food and working out.
  • loreeb18
    Options
    I'm here. It's been crazy busy for me lately! Tonight I went to put M in timeout and she ended up dislocating two of my toes!!! NO FUN!! They popped back in but they still hurt like no bodies business!! Had a softball game tonight too. Played hurt! I know not smart but my team needed me. I will probably see what they feel like tomorrow and go for a bike ride if they feel alittle better. They are all bruised up!!!:noway: :noway: :noway:

Wow! I guess she REALLY didn't want to go to time-out! :noway:
  • loreeb18
    Options
    i decided that i needed a cute sundress for some family stuff coming up, so i found and bought this one on sears.com. it's a size 10, but hopefully it'll fit by the end of the summer *fingers crossed*

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_031D4524000P?keyword=sundress

Cute! Batman will be all :love: when he sees you in it!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    heading out to run, my fine team--

Later, dudes--
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    i decided that i needed a cute sundress for some family stuff coming up, so i found and bought this one on sears.com. it's a size 10, but hopefully it'll fit by the end of the summer *fingers crossed*

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_031D4524000P?keyword=sundress

Beth I am sure it is soooo cute! I went on the site and it is currently down for maintenance or something! Dang it!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Later, dudes--

Points to the pasties. Not a dude.
  • Marla64
    Options

Later, dudes--

Points to the pasties. Not a dude.

Yeah, but Andrew had 'em-- :huh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Greetings my wonderful teammates--

A most glorious run had I this evening. Like the dutiful dog owner I am (and so I could run more out into the neighborhood in the dark without being fearful-- it's been ooking me out lately) I took Bandit, my husky with me.

Running with him is tough on my concentration level, but I managed a good hard run. Actually, because I'm not concentrating as well, I'm running harder than I usually do. So, not all bad. I ran for 30 minutes, walked 15 and I'd already enjoyed a nice 30 minute walk with Caleb in his stroller and Abby on her bike earlier this evening.

It was a beautiful evening. I am proud as a peacock to report that while running I received a male, "Whoooo-- " from a passing car. Now, full disclosure, it was pitch black and I WAS running with my beautiful puppy, so they very well could have A) not seen at all what they were "whooing" at, or B)been "whooing" at my doggie.

But, at my age, beggars can't be choosers and I claim the Whoooo as mine all mine.

Life totally rots these days, but I'm reminded by my good friend -- I ain't blind, crippled, ugly or stupid-- so I press on and make the best of it. All in all, could be worse.

Wishing you all a lovely day--
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    smiley-signs090.gif
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Good morning black team, I hope everyone had a wonderful night lastnight, I get to report that this morning I hit my 120 pounds lost. OMG I never thought that I would see this day But I am oh so greatful, I am 3.4 pounds away from goal weight. My birthday is on July 20th and my anniversary is July 28th, I hope to be there by then, then I can have a celebration day. I am so tickled about this.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Good morning black team, I hope everyone had a wonderful night lastnight, I get to report that this morning I hit my 120 pounds lost. OMG I never thought that I would see this day But I am oh so greatful, I am 3.4 pounds away from goal weight. My birthday is on July 20th and my anniversary is July 28th, I hope to be there by then, then I can have a celebration day. I am so tickled about this.

Congratulations!!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    smiley-signs090.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    OK, missed yesterday, so posting twice today.

Things have been nuts. My job is completely changing - new boss, new responsibilities, same old desk...

My back is improving - actually got the OK to start working out slowly and even riding - as long as there are no quick stops or bad jarring motions.. Please, I do know how to ride you know...:noway: :noway:

Will go out for first short ride today. Swimming feels good - phy therapy exercises feel good - sleeping, sitting all doing well. Hopefully out of the woods if I just take it easy..

Finally, whew...

No pasties here, but I always wanted to learn how to spin them in opposite directions - perhaps once my back is completely healed..:laugh: :laugh:

Janie
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Just got done walking with 11 year old and 4 year old, 5 miles done and 545 calories burned.
  • jimswmn
    Options

loveshower.gif Congrats!! loveshower.gif
  • jimswmn
    Options
    OK, missed yesterday, so posting twice today.

Things have been nuts. My job is completely changing - new boss, new responsibilities, same old desk...

My back is improving - actually got the OK to start working out slowly and even riding - as long as there are no quick stops or bad jarring motions.. Please, I do know how to ride you know...:noway: :noway:

Will go out for first short ride today. Swimming feels good - phy therapy exercises feel good - sleeping, sitting all doing well. Hopefully out of the woods if I just take it easy..

Finally, whew...

No pasties here, but I always wanted to learn how to spin them in opposite directions - perhaps once my back is completely healed..:laugh: :laugh:

Janie

Janie, Glad to hear you are back in the pool and riding again. As for the pasties...I'll pass.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

OMG Congratulations...that is so awesome! I certainly hope to see a post from you in the Success thread, because that is such an inspiration to so many people. :bigsmile:

P.S. Yay for another July birthday...mine's the 29th.
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,933 Member
    Options

Congratulations! That's fantastic! You're fantastic!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Break out the band!!

0002034F.gif
  • Marla64
    Options
    PastyO2.jpg

Uh, Janie? They're sorta supposed to go on the inside.