Needed to tell someone that might care

Options

Replies

• EdithClark
    Options
    First of all, thanks for serving our country!!! Second, totally awesome on that mile!!! You did amazing!! Thanks for sharing it with us. Most of us on here love sharing and hearing about small victories!! Way to go!
  • jonioats
    jonioats Posts: 1
    Options
    awesome
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thats fab Jason, Im not so good with running. Nice when we suceed in little personal goals, means a lot. And also nice that you can share it with us all!! If nobody else cares or is interested, we all care and we can all relate to it!!! Have a good evening!
  • noahsampeer1
    noahsampeer1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    awesome job man!! I work for the Air Force and have a lot of NCO's and airman in my section that struggle with that too. How'd you do on the situps and pushups?

Push-Ups: 59 in a minute
    Sit-ups: 58 in a minute

I've never had much trouble there, I'm just not a good runner. I'll get there though.
  • padraigin67
    padraigin67 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great job, IKR it feels wonderful to just do something you couldn't before. If you want you can add me as a friend. :happy:
  • ShanRaeC
    ShanRaeC Posts: 37
    Options
    Wow!!!! That is really great! Woooooooooooot!
  • vannypack
    Options
    awesome, good for you! :)
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous! Congrats! Enjoy your accomplishment!
  • fitaliciag
    fitaliciag Posts: 373
    Options
    ★ ☆ rock.star.☆★

I was in the Navy and always struggled with that 1.5 mile run myself. I got it down to 10:15!!!!
  • mrssvt44
    mrssvt44 Posts: 3
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for serving our country.
  • hrvatskivegas
    Options
    Way to go man! I am also getting my run time down too. We will see in a few months if I can be sub 12 min in the run too.
  • treromano
    treromano Posts: 38
    Options
    great timing! keep it up!
  • JessicaHoskins
    Options
    ADD ME; It would be my honor to be friends with someone who's serving my country! We can never have too many friends. I came from an AIR FORCE family; both my Uncle & Grandfather were Air Force: Uncle made it to Master Sargeant (Military Police) & my Grandpa was Major Pilot (Flying Bomber/Fighter Jets!) So even though my family has expanded to the Army, I will always say that AIR FORCE rules! :happy:
  • whallvr
    whallvr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Good work! You should be proud, and thanks for reaching out, because people here do care. :)
  • josery1630
    josery1630 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I coudn't run that distance in that time...impressive! :)
  • blueimp
    blueimp Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Great work Jason! We're all here for you. Please feel free to friend me if you wish.
  • nymami
    nymami Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    that is great, i know what it is like to shave your time. i was in the army and had to do 2 miles.
  • rrakcarter
    rrakcarter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    thats a ginormous amount of time off your mile and a half. great job. keep it up and hit your next mini-goal. and thank you for your service.
  • princessred2208
    Options
    Amazing!
  • kellicruz1978
    kellicruz1978 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome awesome job!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!