Replies

• rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Eggplant is an aberration of nature.
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I don't eat anything I don't love. Period.

Lifestyle changes must be sustainable or they don't work.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    lol you can get protein chicken, turkey, and other lean meats. and you can get essential oils from suppliments or nuts. no worries. :P eat what you like.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    cauliflower
  • pixieq
    pixieq Posts: 16
    Options
    Tofu.
    Yuck.
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Eggplant is an aberration of nature.

I loathe Eggplant. It's slimy and vile. It reminds me of the veggie version of what a sea cucumber probably feels like in your mouth. It's like veggie-snot.
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I try to make a point of trying different things just to open my mind to things, but I won't eat it if I don't like it either. I can't stand hummus though. One of those health food hoopalas that I can't eat.
  • eena56
    eena56 Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms. They are a fungus. Athlete's Foot is a fungus. I am not going to eat a foot fungus' glorified cousin.
    This:
    tineaPedisAthletesFoot_6401_lg.jpg
    is NOT going in my mouth!

Ewwwwww! That is gross! I love mushrooms!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I can eat some fish but not the oily, fishy tasting kind. I can't stand cilantro or any kind of peppers. I used to hate yogurt, too, but since it was a textural thing, I started adding some Grape-nuts or granola to it. I now have it for breakfast without the crunch crutch more days than not.
  • janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    If you can't stand it, don't eat it! You can get the nutrients from other foods as well.
    I personally love fish. But, for ex, I cannot for the life of me eat raw bell-pepper. Hate the smell, hate the taste. So no-can-do.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Anything in a dumpster.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Everything tastes better with more sriracha! ;)
  • tatertotfishstick
    tatertotfishstick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    don't like the taste of kale or raw beets... I know they're good for me... but they taste like dirt!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Well, you could always, you know... not eat it.
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Well, you could always, you know... not eat it.

Lookin' FINE in your avatar! :-)
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Options
    Bananas. Everything about them - the colour, the texture and, oh my God, the smell.

And I know this isn't a "food" but there is an oil called Udo's Choice which is a brilliant supplement, great for the skin etc. but boy, is it foul. Taking it actually makes me feel dizzy and sick because it's so utterly disgusting. So I take it in capsule form rather than the liquid (even though it costs a lot more).
  • AuntieMC
    AuntieMC Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    deleted
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms. They are a fungus. Athlete's Foot is a fungus. I am not going to eat a foot fungus' glorified cousin.
    This:
    tineaPedisAthletesFoot_6401_lg.jpg
    is NOT going in my mouth!

I had been doing pretty good eating mushrooms til this.. THAT is gross!! I pucked a lil:huh: :sick: :frown: :noway:
  • msjta
    msjta Posts: 51
    Options
    Thought i was the only one regarding yogurt. i have bought it several times only to gag with the thought of putting it in my mouth. Yet, last Sunday, i bought on Dannon yogurt, put in the freezer for 3045 minutes. i closed my eyes and found that I like it. i am going to the market after work to purchase 5 . i hear that it is good for women and I am going to conquer this one
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes. I WANT to like them. I really do. But then I bite into them and this horrible vegetal-tasting seed-filled jelly goo explodes in my mouth like a mush and I start gagging. The "sweetness" in it is, to me, sweet the way a rotting fruit smells "sweet". I just can't stand them, especially the texture. Yuck.