• muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Does he like Wheaties?

Hmm, i'm not sure. He loves brownies though :tongue:
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    If you think its "just a hike" and thats all...

hey, want to go on a hike?

It is "just a hike". Kay thanks :laugh:
    yeah... im talking about just a hike too... maybe go camping. thats another good one. lol
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    Does he like Wheaties?

Hmm, i'm not sure. He loves brownies though :tongue:

Real men like Wheaties. nuff said.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    two wongs dont make a white
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

Real men don't let themselves be sloppy seconds too.
  • muffin_shufflin
    Options

Lol i've always hated the term "sloppy seconds". He's not leftover sloppy joe mix. We're hanging out because he needs someone to be there for him & vise versa since my friend has bailed on me ever she got a new boyfriend.
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    doesn't matter if she did it..

have more respect for your friendship (than she did for hers).

if it didn't bother her, then i'd say go for it but it obviously does. bros before ho's always.

This! Never date a friends ex unless everyone is completely ok with it. I find it weird that youre even friendly with him. Ive never hung out with my friends bf alone and pretty much forget them completely if they break up.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I think that "dating an ex" rule depends on the girl. [...] It totally depends on the girl and on how she feels about it. Honestly, is a guy worth upsetting your friend?

This. For some friends this situation is ok, but it's very clear to your best friend that seeing you date her ex (regardless of whether she's done it to someone else) would hurt her.

If you seriously want this guy, and to be honest you've got the whole "it just happened" scenario lined up waiting to shoot - but if you seriously want to date him, you need to have the decency to sit your friend down and tell her to her face. "I think I'm into [guy's name]." Don't be a puss and act like you're just going on a hike and "oops we fell for each other". Even in this post you've not yet stated that you would NOT date him. Instead, you seem to want validation for your feelings.

So be a "big girl" and handle your friend with respect. She deserves it. I've been friends with the same woman since she was a 10 year old girl (23 years now). I've never kept a boyfriend for more than 7 years. Remember who sticks around and loves you forever.

^^ This
  • Chubacca007
    Options

Lol i've always hated the term "sloppy seconds". He's not leftover sloppy joe mix. We're hanging out because he needs someone to be there for him & vise versa since my friend has bailed on me ever she got a new boyfriend.

Two people that "need" someone to be there for them going on a hike. Yeah, nothing's going to happen.

Either way, she made it clear to you that it would not be okay with her if you two ended up "doing something". At the same time, you shouldn't be letting someone else tell you what decisions to make. However, just know that if you and the ex end up hooking up your relationship with your girl friend will probably be ****ed. You just have to decide whether or not that's okay with you.
  • muffin_shufflin
    Options
    ^ I realize this, thank you.