ONE YEAR, 80lbs lost! Notes and Pictures

Options

Replies

• betternowthanlater
    betternowthanlater Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great post. Amazing job! You sound very happy- mentally in a good place and realistic about the future. That's for the mtivation.
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - and I have a feeling that the discipline involved in building a healthier you/us has spill-over into other areas of our lives, over all so many reaons to be proud, happy and optimistic!
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You look freakin awesome dude!!!! You should be very proud of yourself!!!!
  • insights2
    insights2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, and I'll bet you feel even better. Congratulations- amazing accomplishment.
  • najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    wow! when i saw the pic of u near the x-mas tree, i thought that u dont look so bad for a 227. But the last pic was ...oh my god wow!! fcongrats:) and may i say u are a very very handsome man too!
  • Doomsprout
    Options
    wow, great results! and sweet tie, haha.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You've done an amazing job!
  • nkosky
    nkosky Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing!! And not even like the guy you were one year ago!! I had to show this one to my husband!! Congratulations!!
  • tnfphelan
    tnfphelan Posts: 23
    Options
    Bump
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Well, don't you look dapper and kinda Pierce Bronson-ish in that last photo. Congrats on your weight loss! You worked hard and deserve every compliment you get here!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Terrific post and advice and you look incredible - you looked good before but you look great now... congratulations!
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud! Excellent post!
  • Mrsairforce
    Mrsairforce Posts: 130
    Options
    You are awesome! So proud of you!
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    WOW! :noway: You look GREAT! That is so AWESOME how you stuck to your goals and made it happen... That is true Motivation!! Thanks for sharing this... :O)
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!!! Congrats on your hard work!
  • Navotc
    Navotc Posts: 97
    Options
    Great job! :) Inspiring story. I've only been logging for a couple of weeks, but I really resonate already with much of what you have shared. I had no idea how huge my portions really were before. Thanks for sharing your story. Many blessings to you!
  • Nanita02
    Nanita02 Posts: 20
    Options
    Wow you look wonderful!, hard work but well worth it! I needed your info!, thank you so much for sharing!
  • cerealqueen
    Options
    Such a motivational story - good for you for losing the weight!
  • brettjcohen
    brettjcohen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. Especially all the details. I need to get myself re-motivated and this is really helpful. Congratulations to you on your discipline!
  • RMerendon
    RMerendon Posts: 11
    Options
    Great Success Story. Thank you for sharing. Seeing real people achieve is awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!