30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    I started this back when I was jogging lots and could do 40mins of this 30DS really easily when I first started! Its been such a while since I've kept fit and can barely do 10mins now!! *sob* So disheartening.

So I'm going to give this a try again and hopefully build up a momentum.
  • cristimorrison
    cristimorrison Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    SW: 204
    chest 42
    arm 12.5
    waist 37
    belly 45.5
    leg 22
    hips 47

I'm ready to do this! Good luck everyone! I will post pictures later when I can have my husband take some for me.
  • mrspeters3806
    mrspeters3806 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am so happy so many people are joining
    My stats:

Arms: 13
    Thighs: 22
    Waist: 42
    Hips: 43
    Bust: 40

Weight: 197

Let's do this!!
  • mrspeters3806
    Options
    Day one for me was a success!!
    How did everyone do??

--by the way it does not matter when you started ...just keep everyone motivated
  • antlergirl
    antlergirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 4! Still struggling with push ups but trying my hardest at them.
  • mrspeters3806
    Options
    Yeah I am definitely doing the "modified" version for now LOL
  • applesauce610
    Options
    Day one wooped my bum! Still managed to squeek out a small HIIT routine shortly after completing day one (but it wasn't pretty haha). You feeling a burn after day one?

Day one for me was a success!!
    How did everyone do??

--by the way it does not matter when you started ...just keep everyone motivated
  • MissJenn33
    MissJenn33 Posts: 131
    Options
    I want in! Does it matter that I'm on day 4? I started Monday and didn't do it this morning. On Monday I was 130, today I'm 128.
  • TheDrBuchanan
    TheDrBuchanan Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tonight for the month of March! Starting weight - 157lbs. My goal for the year is do get down around 130-135. I'll do pics and measurements after work.
  • pingash
    pingash Posts: 12
    Options
    I started on Feb 28. I've successfully completed Day 3. I starting weight is 154. The scale hasn't moved in 2 weeks so I'm hoping this does the trick!!
  • cristimorrison
    Options
    It's wonderful to see how everything is doing! Last night was tough especially since I was already sore. I'm looking forward to pushing myself tonight! I may be doing a modified version! Good luck everyone!
  • leighllf
    leighllf Posts: 32
    Options
    Hello! I am doing this workout along with Yoga. I am on Lesson 2 (today will be my 3rd time on Lesson 2) I would love to have some people continue to motivate!

Let go everybody!

PS I have not taken any measurements, but will try and do it today. GOOD LUCK!!

SW: 148
    GW: 136
    5"4"
    Leigh :)
  • ebeatty143
    Options
    I am late getting on board, but I would love to start! I will post measurements later. I need all the support & motivation I can get!!!

SW: 175lbs 5'2"
  • MissJenn33
    MissJenn33 Posts: 131
    Options
    Just completed day 4! Still struggling with push ups but trying my hardest at them.
    you and me both! The push ups are my downfall!
  • cristimorrison
    Options
    Push ups are hard! The really motivational part is that if you do them consistently, you do get better and stronger! I always try to start by doing a full push up until I can't anymore. Keep up the good work everyone. I won't be able to do my shred until later tonight but I look forward to the challenge!
  • tantalee
    tantalee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I also started yesterday with 72.7 kg
    Not comfortable with photos...maybe other time.
    Didnt take my measures
  • Stephisonaroll
    Options
    I would like to do this, I'm on day 3 of the shred...

Starting weight: 164lbs
    waist:34
    hips:37.5

Do we just report back to this post on day 10?

P.S. you can add me :)
  • SmallBodyBigHeart
    Options
    Today will be day 3 for me (I'm doing each level for 10 days)
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    did day 1 level 1 this morning!! I'm in!-
    edit: I meant to send this yesterday, so I did day two level 1 today!!
  • Devinsmama2309
    Options
    Did days 1 and 2.. About to do day 3 right now! I'm hoping you all will keep me motivated.. I usually slack off and miss days around day 4-5 and then quit altogether around day 7 lol. I want to get through the whole month!