PICS - BE HONEST

Options

Replies

• TonyL68
    TonyL68 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Couldn't care less. Unless its a woman - then I decline. I only do MFP friends with men because a) we have more in common, and b) my wife doesn't like me corresponding with random broads on the interwebs. :wink:
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I look sure, its part of who they are.. Do I base adding them on their pic? Nope
    I do real their profile too.
    I figure we are all here for the same thing..
    I add people hoping I can be as inspiring to them as they will be to me..
    As well as kick my butt and me theirs.. Its what MFP is about right?
    If they have an inspiring story I will comment on it or its a plus if they have something funny on their profile..
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    Nope I couldn't care less what people look like
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Nope.

But then I've always chosen my friends by personality and not what they look like. It's served me well all these years.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I usually accept anyone. Delete them later if I don't have anything incommon with them or don't like them.

Rarely delete someone that rides, is in the military or a military wife. Or someone that is the same age as my daughters.

Big busted red heads get a free pass too.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I usually am more interested in their profile than their pics. But I do get slightly annoyed when someone doesn't have a pic. Mostly because the standard blue guy annoys me. I'm just like put anything up there! Even cat poop. Atleast that would be funny.
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I don't because I wouldn't want others judging me by my looks before they get to know me so I won't judge them
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'll read the profile first, pics next, and see if i find something funny about the person. Then if so....add! \m/

this
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    What are these "friends" you speak of... :tongue:
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I more scope out their friends list. If they're only friends with girls who show skin, no-go for the perv.
  • TonyL68
    TonyL68 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I more scope out their friends list. If they're only friends with girls who show skin, no-go for the perv.

....killjoy. :wink:
  • Shawnjay75
    Shawnjay75 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I didn't plan on adding anyone. I only add people I know and only have 5 friends (family & coworkers). Really don't want this to turn into FB, so I keep it simple.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Certainly play a role and yet even after connecting if they're lacking in interaction, I don't care how "good" they look, they get kicked to the curb swiftly
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    PFFFT who needs friends anyway? *raises eyebrow again*
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    Women are so shallow.....

lol

NICE!
  • tonihayden
    Options
    i don't. i base it on what they have to say and theor positive attitude.
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I do....just to put a face to a name though. And if others do look at pictures first, that may be why I don't have many friends...lol
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    I do, but I would still accept the request, If my motivation can help someone I will be happy :smile:
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Doesn't really matter to me.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options

I agree with you on that one!