10 Pounds A Month Club

Options
13»

Replies

• catie224
    catie224 Posts: 50
    Options
    Welcome, adiaby!

I'm posting the new official page now, guys!!
  • jklapatch
    jklapatch Posts: 29
    Options
    Sounds good to me! Now I just have to start keeping track ;)
  • moremari
    moremari Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm here to take notes. I'm optimistic though:ohwell:

MFP has my fitness cals @ 990/week. that seems low for this goal so my goal this week is 2000.

YES! my goal was 2000 for the week, after I printed up my exercise log for the week I burned 2,233! Sadly, :cry: I have not lost an oz. I've actually gained. Whatever. Fitness is important. I'm working on the food still. (LOL)
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm here to take notes. I'm optimistic though:ohwell:

MFP has my fitness cals @ 990/week. that seems low for this goal so my goal this week is 2000.

YES! my goal was 2000 for the week, after I printed up my exercise log for the week I burned 2,233! Sadly, :cry: I have not lost an oz. I've actually gained. Whatever. Fitness is important. I'm working on the food still. (LOL)

I haven't lost a darn pound for 1 1/2 months now... Hit a plateau and can't seem to break it. So incredibely frustrating! :explode:
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    This is something that I want to do!!!! Is this challenge still open???
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hey, how are you doing? Did you start losing? Hope you are doing great!
  • ashleymorrison0923
    Options
    Just checking in!! have not posted in a long time. I am going on day 4 of calorie counting again(I fell off the wagon from Nov-Feb) So far so good will probably weigh myself on the 13th and I will let you know how much I have lost...
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    me too!! I want to loose 10lbs by the end of March for a vacation that I am going on!